Page 3 of 166 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    With a focused effort Edmund managed to not get into another excited ramble. But he couldn't hide how impressed he was. "That's a cool ability and really quite versatile when you think about it."

He looked over at the less than impressive school building again. "Though it doesn't look like much I bet that we'll learn lots of interesting and cool things about our abilities here. At least, that's what I'm hoping." He turned back to Raven. "What about you? What hopes do you have for this place?"
    Raven joined him in looking over the school and replied "Well, I hope that I can learn how to best use my esper ability, and maybe befriend some of my fellow "espers" while here."

"I for one hope Raven doesn't get stabbed by a man in a mask." Turing added, and Raven sighed and said "Ignore her, she believes this is a horror movie and there's a masked man lurking in the more... shabby buildings who'll stab me."

"Well, look at those buildings! You can't tell me there isn't a masked lunatic lurking in somewhere in there waiting to stab people! It's horror 101!" Turing cried.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "For a time. Just until I get my abilities under control. I'm Phillipe Fortier, but my friends call me Flip. And you are?"
    "Rosalinda Celestine Innocenti. But you can call me Rose. So what's your power?"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Raven joined him in looking over the school and replied "Well, I hope that I can learn how to best use my esper ability, and maybe befriend some of my fellow "espers" while here."

"I for one hope Raven doesn't get stabbed by a man in a mask." Turing added, and Raven sighed and said "Ignore her, she believes this is a horror movie and there's a masked man lurking in the more... shabby buildings who'll stab me."

"Well, look at those buildings! You can't tell me there isn't a masked lunatic lurking in somewhere in there waiting to stab people! It's horror 101!" Turing cried.
    "I thought that regular homes where the most common places where young people get stabbed." Edmund answered casually. "Aren't schools like this the home of like ghost girls in mirrors or shadow men that eat people and stuff like that?"

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Rosalinda Celestine Innocenti. But you can call me Rose. So what's your power?"
    Flip sighed slightly, "My, so called, power pretty much trashes any kind of technology. My family nicknamed it the Gremlin, after that mythological creature that plays havoc with computers."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Ken during this time observes everyone. Gravity powers, telekinesis, and a force field? Interesting. All interesting.

" Well mine is embracing, it's not a kinesics or even energy. But I thought of ways to make it useful."

: Observes social attractions, Mayumri was pretty, prefers Lilly. And Flip was annoying.:

" I am willing to show though if asked."

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Ken: Hey, thanks for prep talk but I got to do this in my own... Soooo..

: Speaks up: Where are you guys from? I am Kenpachi, from Shangli Ra.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Rosalinda 'Rose' Celestine Innocenti smiled. "Hi Kenpachi. I'm Rose, from Avalon."
    "Curtis Russell," Curtis Russell introduced himself. "From Elysium. If you've read up on anything about Geneticorp...then chances are I'm probably be in half the articles..." he added somewhat sheepishly.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Curtis Russell," Curtis Russell introduced himself. "From Elysium. If you've read up on anything about Geneticorp...then chances are I'm probably be in half the articles..." he added somewhat sheepishly.
    Kenpachi: Oh yes!!! You can heal people, in a painful manner but legit. I also heard the newest Esper type discovered is coming here. I wonder if I am special.

Darios: Why your here.

Lilly: And you can program it too.

Ken: Still, feels like I got to step up. All I can do is my power, my mutation did not alter my body.

"I thought that regular homes where the most common places where young people get stabbed." Edmund answered casually. "Aren't schools like this the home of like ghost girls in mirrors or shadow men that eat people and stuff like that?"
    "Ghost girl and shadow men?! I didn't even think about those!" Turing yelled, "eyes" darting around in fear as if one were about to jump out and get Raven.

Sighing, Raven gave Edmund a cool stare as she said "Please don't say things like that Edmund. It's bad enough she's worried about masked men with knives, I don't need her freaking out every time we pass mirrors or shadows."
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    "Ghost girl and shadow men?! I didn't even think about those!" Turing yelled, "eyes" darting around in fear as if one were about to jump out and get Raven.

Sighing, Raven gave Edmund a cool stare as she said "Please don't say things like that Edmund. It's bad enough she's worried about masked men with knives, I don't need her freaking out every time we pass mirrors or shadows."
    "Heheh, sorry." Edmund apologised nervously. "I didn't consider that an A.I. would be so fidgety and easily frightened. That's quite advanced for an A.I. isn't it? Or maybe it's the standard. I'm not that experienced with them."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "No ****," he replied.

He shook his head and plucked a blade of grass from the ground. A brief yellow glow flashed across the blade, then he started to cut up the grass and flowers -- or weeds, given this dump -- around him.
    "Sure as hell acting like a kid,"Mayumi muttered. "If you want the thing, come over here and make friendly, I don't do deliveries." She finally responded.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    "Sure as hell acting like a kid,"Mayumi muttered. "If you want the thing, come over here and make friendly, I don't do deliveries." She finally responded.
    The **** was that supposed to mean?

Carter was scantily close to just saying **** it and making do without a smoke. But he couldn't. Some chick had a talking watch and the stupid thing's whiny voice made his skin crawl with annoyance like some gangly bitches jacked up fingernails raking down one of those chalkboard. Or the thought of him biting down into a condensed ball of his old man's dandruff.

He suppressed a shudder and rose to his feet. Mumbling a string of curses under his breath, he walked over to her. "Don't see you being all jolly and extroverted, but make me come to you. I got you."

His eyes appraised her. Skinny, athletic build; pretty hot, in a pale vampire kind of way.

Damn it, he hated talking to people. They were fake assholes who were all hiding some stupid secret for reasons. He didn't have any time for that. If it was up to him, he wouldn't say a word to any of these clowns for the entire he was here, then once he was done, he would fade into the shadows like he was before. But, that wasn't possible.

Also: he really wanted that smoke.

"Name's Carter. You?"
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Griffin sluggishly walked toward the large, rather worse for wear, Hades campus, peering at the group of people already there. She spotted a few hover vehicles buzz down from the skies and drop off some students, sighing as she watched. Griffin did not own a hover vehicle, no, it was the city train system for her and, much to the girls woe, the closest train stop was a few blocks away from Hades Academy. Her hands went to her heart, exclaiming loudly to the sky, "Man I'm gonna have a heartattack," and then added sheepishly, "I'm so unfit..."

Trudging through the forest had been a nice scenic route, so Griffin wasn't in the worst mood when she finally approached the group of people conversing before the main academy building. She adjusted her backpack hanging off her shoulder and frowned at the array of Espers before her. Cool-looking, awesome Espers...yup, and there Griffin was wearing her Gorilliawhale t-shirt and sweating from the walk here, looking very uncool in contrast. She coughed awkwardly, sliding toward a small congregation of students nearby and pretending as if she had been there the whole time.

"...family nicknamed it the Gremlin, after that mythological creature that plays havoc with computers."
    "WOW NICE! Gremlins. That's pretty cool, yeah," Griffin added awkwardly and unhelpfully, having unheard the rest of the conversation. She folded her arms and swallowed, looking back and forth between the people before her and trying to fit in.
    Last edited by kiyokojordie; 12-03-2015 at 06:07 PM.

"Heheh, sorry." Edmund apologised nervously. "I didn't consider that an A.I. would be so fidgety and easily frightened. That's quite advanced for an A.I. isn't it? Or maybe it's the standard. I'm not that experienced with them."
    "She's... unique for an A.I.. Most are rather cold and mechanical in personality, lacking the more subtle and extreme emotions Turing is capable of." Raven replied, Turing adding "I prefer calling myself a miracle in that regard."

"Indeed you are." Raven agreed with a small smile.
    - C.S. Lewis

Picking his bag up, he walked over to her, "You are much like a Grantun Tree. As beautiful as it's flowers are, it's fruit is almost unbearably bitter. Still, if you are ever in the mood for a little excitement, my Black Bird is the fastest there is and there is room for two. But only two."
    "Thanks for backhanded compliment." Mayumi replied. "I suppose the offer to ride around in your.. Black Bird is appreciated too, but sitting comfortably while the world outside rushes by doesn't strike me as exciting."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Name's Carter. You?"
    "Mayumi," she replied simply before handing the smoke. "Gotta ask, you always this grumpy, or you fall off your hoverbike this morning and eat it?"

Arx Inosaan