Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who is the most powerful character in the Star Wars movies?

Just from the movies.

Luke? Anakin? The Emperor? Anakin Vader? Mace? Yoda?

The Emperor casually TKing all those Senate hover seats was pretty cool and impressive. I think Yoda lifted the most weight though with the X-Wing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    The Emperor casually TKing all those Senate hover seats was pretty cool and impressive. I think Yoda lifted the most weight though with the X-Wing.
    So it is between Emperor and Yoda?

The guy with his finger on the Death Star trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    So it is between Emperor and Yoda?
    I guess it depends on if you think the Emperor through his fight with Mace on purpose or not to turn Anakin
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

The Emperor controlled a military which was able to subjugate a significant portion of a galaxy. I would say that makes him the most powerful, regardless of who would win a lightsaber duel.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Jar Jar Binks. The amount of Force potential needed to keep everyone who ever talked to him for more than a few minutes from murdering him has to be off the charts.

All-New Member

Palpatine, Yoda, and Mace are the top three. Palpatine and Yoda have better feats with the Force though.

Mace did legitimately beat Palpatine in combat however, or was he playing to Anakin there?

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Mace did legitimately beat Palpatine in combat however, or was he playing to Anakin there?
    It was more due to Maces' style if anything. Mace was just the plain superior swordsman.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    It was more due to Maces' style if anything. Mace was just the plain superior swordsman.
    I give it to Palpatine. You have to consider that in the last decades before the fights with Yoda and Mace Palpatine was in the public eye as a senator and chancellor, which were full time jobs. In his spare time he had a lot of scheming to do. So we can assume that in the last decades he barely had time to practice with the force, especially light saber fighting. Despite that he took out 3 jedi masters in few seconds, hold his own against a master sword fighter (Mace) for certain amount of time (or maybe ehe even only lost on purpuse) and won against Yoda (at least i was a draw). For me Palpatine was the most powerful overall.

Anakin had the potential but lacked the proper training and experience. Vader had the training and experience, but lost a lot of his potential due to his injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    I give it to Palpatine. You have to consider that in the last decades before the fights with Yoda and Mace Palpatine was in the public eye as a senator and chancellor, which were full time jobs. In his spare time he had a lot of scheming to do. So we can assume that in the last decades he barely had time to practice with the force, especially light saber fighting. Despite that he took out 3 jedi masters in few seconds, hold his own against a master sword fighter (Mace) for certain amount of time (or maybe ehe even only lost on purpuse) and won against Yoda (at least i was a draw). For me Palpatine was the most powerful overall.
    Going from the movies there isn't much to support either or. Going by the books, Mace won that legitimately. But Vaapad was strong against Darkside users so that is to be expected.

Anakin had the potential but lacked the proper training and experience. Vader had the training and experience, but lost a lot of his potential due to his injuries.
    Wasn't due to his injuries, but it was more from his mental state. He hated himself, and wasn't fully dedicated to his side. He doubted himself, which harmed him big time.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Mace vs Yoda would have been interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Really, he was just tired of all the ***************** Sith, on the ******************** Senate.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Really, he was just tired of all the ***************** Sith, on the ******************** Senate.
    Mace was a boss. He wasn't stupid like the other Jedi, he had no problems taking out an unarmed enemy because he saw the bigger picture.

Could be a bit of a dick though.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral