I used to love the inhumans, they were my favourite thing about marvel. I made an effort to try to read every comic an inhuman character had ever appeared in. I don't know what I loved about them so much. I think I just loved how their whole society was run by eugenics, and how Attilan seemed like a horrible dystopia society. It was an interesting concept.

Then the inhumans released the terrigen mists on the world. Despite the fact that it was already well established that the terrigen mists give humans cancer.
Now I don't every recognize any of the characters anymore. I mean they're there but they are acting so out of character it is ridiculous. What happened to their society run by eugenics? What happened to the Alpha Primatives? What happened to the idea that the terrigen mists restored the powers of de powered mutants?

The inhumans were never met to be super heroes. They were supposed to represent a horrible dystopian society were eugenics had gotten out of hand. But marvel is trying to force the inhumans on people make them 'likeable' for the majority of people. But in order to do this marvel has destroyed everything that made the inhumans unique and interesting.

I am aware the majority of people believe the inhumans are trying to be made more like the x-men. I understand a lot of people feel the x-men are being ignored and ruined. But as a former inhuman fan I must say the inhumans have been treated far worse. Never again can they ever go back to being what they used to be.