Super Moderator

Default Smith Syncs "Wynonna Earp" Comic with TV Series for Original Adventures

Beau Smith talks with CBR about rustling up new stories from his monster-hunting character's earlier days to coincide with the upcoming Syfy TV series.

Full article here.

I really appreciate CBR taking the time and interest to talk to me about the new Wynona Earp comic book series as well as the upcoming TV series. I hope folks enjoy it all.

Beau Smith
    The Flying Fist Ranch

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

I can't wait to get my hands on this new series. I hope that I get to see the return of Kenny and his brother Douglas the Werewolf Bounty Hunters .

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquar View Post
    I can't wait to get my hands on this new series. I hope that I get to see the return of Kenny and his brother Douglas the Werewolf Bounty Hunters .
    Thank you very much. Ya never know who might return in any given issue, including Kenny & Doug. I get a lot of requests for them.

Beau Smith
    The Flying Fist Ranch

Incredible Member Chimeratengun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Smith View Post
    Thank you very much. Ya never know who might return in any given issue, including Kenny & Doug. I get a lot of requests for them.

Beau Smith
    The Flying Fist Ranch
    Thank you for your reply Mr. Smith and good luck on your Comic and Show .

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Smith View Post
    I really appreciate CBR taking the time and interest to talk to me about the new Wynona Earp comic book series as well as the upcoming TV series. I hope folks enjoy it all.

Beau Smith
    The Flying Fist Ranch
    Hey, Beau, I've heard that back when Wynonna was published by WildStorm, it was going to be revealed that she used to date an established WildStorm character. What character was it?