Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    This has come up in Lois & Clark with Lois trying to describe Superman early on and using Clark Kent as a sort of contrast. And Superman Returns had a scene where Lois and Richard White were realizing how similar Superman looked to Clark (who was visible to them but apparently out of earshot), only for Clark to do something klutzy followed by Lois and Richard shaking their heads at how they'd ever considered that Kent could be Superman.
    I think it was ridiculous how in Superman Returns Lois hadn't realize Clark is Superman after having sex with him and having plenty of interactions with both Clark and Supes. Oh wait, it was a sort of sequel to Superman 2 and Clark erased her memory of them together, ugh lol.. it's so messy, thank you, Bryan Singer..

I think I prefer how Donner and Lester did it in the first 2 movies, having Lois soon starting to suspect that Clark could be Superman. It made her look smart, because it's not believable that she wouldn't notice the similarities. On the other hand, the Supergirl show does a terrible job at that and it makes Lena look retarded for not realizing Kara is SG. They have too many scenes together to not have realized it long ago. It's not like Melissa acts and sounds remarkably different.