Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

@ exile001 yeah it always annoy when a baddies story is done by the numbers, I don't even mind poor stories as long as they do something different with them (in a way that makes sense) like with Zsasz in Streets Of Gotham where he starts having arena fights to have people hurt each other.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by exile001 View Post
    I've got to start with Hugo Strange. Luckily, he's not that obscure any more thanks to Arkham City. When I first got in to Batman comics in the mid-90's I found a trade of Strange Apparitions and have been a huge fan ever since.
    Boy do I ever wish that would get reprinted.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin Truth View Post
    Boy do I ever wish that would get reprinted.
    You could do what I did and buy "Legends Of The Dark Knight: Marshall Rogers" it has the everything from Strange Apparitions apart from the two-part Doctor Phosphorus story.

Black Mask, and I'd like to see Hush in new 52.

Astonishing Member

Egghead. (How could I have forgotten Egghead for a moment?)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jump View Post
    You could do what I did and buy "Legends Of The Dark Knight: Marshall Rogers" it has the everything from Strange Apparitions apart from the two-part Doctor Phosphorus story.
    I will take that under advisement.

I recently bought the Alan Moore DC stories collection just to get The Killing Joke with its original colors, and before that Batman Illustrated by Neal Adams to get some of the early Ra's al Ghul stories by Denny O'Neil, so the concept is far from foreign to me.

Cornelius Stirk.

They should bring him back and give every indication that it's Zsasz behind the murders, and maybe have the two of them go head to head. Or maybe bring about a scenerio where the two of them are killing people from the same string, bringing about an eventual confrontation. Stirk and Zsasz in a knife fight over a victim.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.

Amazing Member

Mouse - Pamela Sweigeld.
    Mainly a Robin/Nightwing/Catwoman character.

She was only in a few issues when i was young but she stuck with me, so that when i started to RP, Mouse was my villain of choice.

Never did understand the later crop top version of her costume, it just didn't seem to fit the character
    Last edited by BumbleBecc; 05-02-2014 at 03:28 PM.

I love the Alice in Wonderland set. Hatter, Twiddles, W. Rabbit. All great characters.
    Last edited by TheSontaran; 05-02-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Hatter and King Tut as well. Also would be great to see more of some of the Morrison villains like Scorpiana, El Sombrero, or that mime guy

Alan Grant and Norm Breyfogle's most famous villain creation is the Venquilotrist, however a few you don't see around anymore are Ratcatcher and Cornelius Stirk. These guys are great. So demented!

He walks around looking like Abraham Lincoln because he's trusted. Nevermind that he's dead ha! Classic Alan Grant.

Spectacular Member swing kinker's Avatar

I have quite a few, I'm a big fan of ......I guess you could say throwaway stories so a lot of them are used in them

Big fan of Alan Grant and his detective run. Anarky was a cool character
    I always had a soft spot for lock up due to seeing the episode on TAS when I was a kid, wish he was used more
    I think Maxie Zeus is a fun villain
    KGbeast is very much of it's time but I love ten nights
    Love the original ventriloquist.....alan grant again
    Amygdala has a nice gimmick
    I like humpty dumpty...........so there
    Having a brain fart but I had a comic as a kid with a villain I've never seen since. He was obsessed with death and slept in a coffin or something like that, it was a good issue. Someone will no doubt be able to remember
    Last edited by swing kinker; 05-03-2014 at 11:15 PM.

Incredible Member

Hugo Strange, The Monk, Rupert Thorne, Catman.
    Last edited by Mister BoMan; 05-04-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Incredible Member

I'm seconding Onomatopoeia, Jane Doe, The Mad Monk and Rat Catcher.

Also, I really like Hush. I like the whole weasley whiny thing, and the fact that he failed and basically got hoisted by his own scheme. I like the idea that he keeps getting further and further humiliated and dethroned. It is interesting to see him slowly ground down.

I really like Mad Hatter and Maxie Zeus. VERY underrated. I would also have said the Riddler but he finally seems to be getting some recognition recently.