Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I really like Flamingo. I remember reading the comic where he appeared first and I thought to myself: "Damn, this guy means business." I got kinda scared for B&R when he popped up.

"Batman couldn't make it. Sunshine depresses him." - Tim Drake.

Ventriloquist and Clock King. Both because of Batman the Animated Series

Clockking.jpg

Mine would be the Mad Hatter and Victor Zsasz. Really would enjoy Zsasz in a New 52 arc.

I was always intrigued by Man-Bat as a kid, especially from the On Leather Wings episode of the Animated Series. I really liked Roxy Rocket from the New Batman Adventures as well.

BANNED

Zsasz is cool. I'd like to see him face off against the Joker.

BANNED

Dr. Death (not Snyder's version), Calendar Man, Professor Pyg (who honestly should be an A-list villain), Maxie Zeus... blanking, but there are sooooo many more.

As a writer, characters I would love to use are Stiletto (from Milligan's run) and Henri Ducard (Blind Justice). Those guys have mad potential.

BANNED

Charaxes

BANNED

The Phantasm

Professor Hugo Strange, The Mad Hatter, The Black Spider, King Tut, Tiger Shark, Maxie Zeus, Black Mask and Wrath.

I'd throw the Penguin on to this list. Mainly because he hasn't really been portrayed in the way that best suit his original version of the character.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by d.w washburn View Post
    I'd throw the Penguin on to this list. Mainly because he hasn't really been portrayed in the way that best suit his original version of the character.
    The original version of the character (directly casually murdering others by own umbrella) has not been used for seventy two years (Batman, Vol.1, #14).

He's a crime boss, been a crime boss, now and past near twenty years (Detective Comics, Vol.1, #683). My opinion, made him a lot more prolific, as he was seen a lot, just about in at least one Bat-Family (Batman, Detective Comics, Dark Knight, Catwoman, ect) title every month for over a couple years, from Penguin: the Pain and the Prejudice #1 to Batman Eternal #14.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. ?man View Post
    Professor Hugo Strange, The Mad Hatter, The Black Spider, King Tut, Tiger Shark, Maxie Zeus, Black Mask and Wrath.
    Black Mask has been well appreciated, a couple peroids overused, a dozen years now.

The mob in Gotham city. The street gangs.

BANNED

Anarky, Two-Face

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    Anarky, Two-Face
    I'm just curious, what makes you feel Two-Face under appreciated? Being a huge fan in my opinion he has had some good stories involving him and is probably one of Batman's top five or even worse case top ten most popular villains. Not trying to say you are wrong, I'm just curious. Do you mean just under appreciated as Two-Face the villain and not his time as DA Dent?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

The Mad Hatter and Hugo Strange, and I have a fondness for that lovable loser Killer Moth as well.