Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Actually Thor went into warrior madness mode for his fight against Maestro ( which IIRC wasn't actually Maestro but Prof Hulk posing as Maestro )

It should be noted that Thor's powers were screwed up in his own title during this time . But he apparently magically got his powers back right before the fight

Also in Thor 385, despite all the context noted , Hulk well ....came off looking clearly stronger by the end of it

As for Warrior Madness Thor feats , when he went on his rampage in Blood and Thunder , he was thought to be in Warrior Madness mode ( ultimately revealed to be not ). Sooo....maybe that's an indication of his power levels in that mode ?

As for Namor, his best feat is going toe to toe with the Hulk on land , multiple times on land, notably in Defenders 52.He also KOd the Hulk in a desert although he had multiple Avengers helping him, he was the one to deliver the knockout blow
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 12-05-2015 at 08:59 AM.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TerryAce View Post
    What class is the following feat?

My character Dusk catches a city thrown at him by Cypher, the King of the VOID between universes and manages to lower it to the ground with minimal casualties before hitting a VOID BEAST from said city (Cleveland) to the Mahalangur mountain range
    Class 100.

Literally the first responses covered this kind of stuff.

As for Warrior Madness Thor feats , when he went on his rampage in Blood and Thunder , he was thought to be in Warrior Madness mode ( ultimately revealed to be not ). Sooo....maybe that's an indication of his power levels in that mode ?
    It for all intents and purposes may as well have been, just some sort of artificially induced state due to the nature of Thor's insanity coming from Odin's messing with his soul. He felt it was similar enough to the point that it would spread from the dude and infect all of Asgard like actual WM would.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    It for all intents and purposes may as well have been, just some sort of artificially induced state due to the nature of Thor's insanity coming from Odin's messing with his soul. He felt it was similar enough to the point that it would spread from the dude and infect all of Asgard like actual WM would.
    Old school Odin was the best.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    Actually Thor went into warrior madness mode for his fight against Maestro ( which IIRC wasn't actually Maestro but Prof Hulk posing as Maestro )

It should be noted that Thor's powers were screwed up in his own title during this time . But he apparently magically got his powers back right before the fight
    Forgot about that. Right you are.

Nevertheless, both combatants in Hulk 440 were blood lusted.

Also in Thor 385, despite all the context noted , Hulk well ....came off looking clearly stronger by the end of it
    Hmmm. You're right.

But I feel like the disparity in that particular book was small enough to be ignored. Once Mjolnir returned, Thor threw the hammer away again so he could go bare knuckles again....a typical Thor/Hulk throw down that leaves question marks in the readers minds.

*shrugs*

But, yes. The appearance as the end of the fight was that Hulk was stronger or in better shape than Thor.

I suppose....or at least an indication of his level of strength when not holding back/bloodlusted?

As for Namor, his best feat is going toe to toe with the Hulk on land , multiple times on land, notably in Defenders 52.He also KOd the Hulk in a desert although he had multiple Avengers helping him, he was the one to deliver the knockout blow
    Cool.

Did not know that about Namor in Defenders 52. Pretty top shelf.
    ----------------------------------
    "...the guy who went to 'Nam and never came back..."

I suppose....or at least an indication of his level of strength when not holding back/bloodlusted?
    Really, it was basically Warrior Madness.

Really, it was basically Warrior Madness.
    But basically WM =/= WM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    But basically WM =/= WM.
    Ehhh. It was a state beyond simple bloodlust to the point that Odin felt he had to kill Thor lest it spread like an infectious disease. That's good enough for me for "funkier than everyday Thor".

Ehhh. It was a state beyond simple bloodlust to the point that Odin felt he had to kill Thor lest it spread like an infectious disease. That's good enough for me for "funkier than everyday Thor".
    I see.

But in terms of feats I can't recall anything concrete that distinguishes WM Thor from regular Thor given, as pointed out by DK, that was a disguised Prof Hulk and not actually Maestro....it leaves me wanting for something tangible that makes a clear demarcation between the two versions of Thor

----------------------------------
    "...the guy who went to 'Nam and never came back..."