Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Bionder View Post
    There is no word about that. Personally i don't know if he will fit in this team, this is a team of killers. Does he kill? Or he is other Flash with his morals about killing?
    He has killed Skrulls and ninjas but IDK if he has killed in SA. I don't see him in this book. Maybe US Agent.

Quote Originally Posted by Thad937 View Post
    Isn't Punisher a master martial artist? Also is Hawkeye joining the team?

IDK if he is a master but he is good enough to win.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Hawkeye is joining?
    So far, he is only guest starring. As far as we know, it will only be issue 28 that focuses on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thad937 View Post
    Isn't Punisher a master martial artist? Also is Hawkeye joining the team?
    Has Frank received actual martial arts training? I know as former military he has combat training, but not sure about anything that would make him a master martial artsist. I doubt Elektra's taught him much during their 'training' sessions, and certainly nothing she would think would give him an edge over her.

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    So far, he is only guest starring. As far as we know, it will only be issue 28 that focuses on him.

Has Frank received actual martial arts training? I know as former military he has combat training, but not sure about anything that would make him a master martial artsist. I doubt Elektra's taught him much during their 'training' sessions, and certainly nothing she would think would give him an edge over her.
    I got that from his Wikia page. http://marvel.wikia.com/Frank_Castle_(Earth-616)

Master Martial Artist: Castle is a very thoroughly seasoned combat veteran of exceptional skills. He is very well-versed in the arts of warfare and hand-to-hand combat. His styles of choice being Nash Ryu Jujutsu, (the four-style martial art founded by his Sensei Adam Nash and the Marine Corps LINE/MAPS combative systems) Ninjutsu, Shorin-Ryu Karate, Hwarang Do, and Chin Na.

Interesting, did not know that!

Frank has trained with the Shadowmasters for those who don't know they were a group of Ninjas, they even had an ongoing in the 90's and he is master in a few fighting styles like it was mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    Hawkeye is joining?
    He's not definitely joining, we only have a solicit up to him being in it; BUT... the last issue by Soule definitely implied the team might move into "kinder territory" to make a real difference, and so Clint would be a logical choice to start that change.

In my opinion the "kinder" territory wasn't an issue. The problem was that in 26 issues they didn't make a difference. Not even in AOU event, they focused on some gangsters too "big" for the Punisher to handle (which i doubt).

This is a wonderful team, i had doubts in the beggining but i was conquered by them. Until now with all due respect, any writer couldn't push this team to the limit of their true potential.

Acker and Blacker did a great job on the annual and i think they can give us a good ride. This is probably the last chance of this book to be succeeded.
    Last edited by Bionder; 06-14-2014 at 04:24 AM.