Thread: Action comics

Amazing Member

Default Action comics

So first I hope this doesn't break the rules because it is somewhat negative. Not sure what the new rules are LOL. Anyway does anyone know when this wrath story will be over? I was really enjoying GregPak's run but I feel like the wrath story line has been really disappointing. She's just not really that interesting of a villain. Just curious what everyone else thinks of Wrath and if anyone knows when this thing will end

I'm not sure when its ending, but I've been really let down by Action and the main Superman title. I'm going to be taking a break from both series for a while until I'm given a reason to pick them up again. I'm bummed out too, since I like to have at least 1 dedicated superman title in my pull list.

Fantastic Member DeathFalcon182's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zsizzle View Post
    So first I hope this doesn't break the rules because it is somewhat negative. Not sure what the new rules are LOL. Anyway does anyone know when this wrath story will be over? I was really enjoying GregPak's run but I feel like the wrath story line has been really disappointing. She's just not really that interesting of a villain. Just curious what everyone else thinks of Wrath and if anyone knows when this thing will end
    50 most likely.

BANNED

I think wrath is already done on action comics, but this whole truth will end on 50