Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Empty is thy hand!

Very tough to choose just one, but I deeply enjoy Batman Adventures vol. 2 #05.

*Deadshot's first and only appearance in a Batman animated book (after appearing just once in the Justice League cartoon)
    *Eel O'Brien as Batman's informant
    *Bruce finally ready to settle down
    *The retrospective on the various loves of his life
    *Bullock and Batman team-up
    *Mayor Cobblepot's freaky fetish
    *Batman arresting Julie Madison (losing love again) and her recognizing his voice as Bruce
    *The return of Phantasm

It, like the majority of Batman Adventures, is as good as an episode of the cartoon.

Retired

I have several favourites, but my goto is DETECTIVE COMICS No. 361. Not the first Batman comic I read or the first one I bought, but it was the first issue of DETECTIVE that I bought. Two months earlier, I could have got 'TEC 359, featuring the Million Dollar Debut of Batgirl--still I'm not complaining. I love 361 so much that I did a short blog on its contents earlier this year--and especially the featured story: The Dynamic Duo's Double-Deathtrap.

This comic has it all. The Fox/Infantino/Greene team--my favourite creative team. The father-son relationship between Bruce and Dick--probably the reason I became a fan of Batman and Robin. And the Elongated Man as a back-up feature--my favourite under-appreciated character.