Default Linking to Facebook accounts?

Is enabling your Facebook account to be linked to your screen name here something that would eventually be implemented? I'm pretty sure VBulletin can do it, I've seen it on other boards. I wouldn't expect everyone to do it, but it might foster a greater sense of community for those who decide to.

BANNED

I'm not on facebook, I've also read articles recently how fb is falling out of favor with the younger generation as they feel too much control by their parents, uncles etc. Facebook is turning into a place where 30somethings post baby pictures, why the cool kids turn to pinterest, tumblr etc.

Jumping on the facebook wagon now? Might as well do a myspace option,.

It's a comic book message board. Most of the people posting are 30 somethings.

At the very least, update the contact information field to include twitter handles, tumblr pages, Facebook accounts and stuff like that. I don't think MSN Messenger is a thing anymore, barely anyone uses AIM, and does ICQ still exist? I stopped using it in 1997.

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Tiger View Post
    It's a comic book message board. Most of the people posting are 30 somethings.

At the very least, update the contact information field to include twitter handles, tumblr pages, Facebook accounts and stuff like that. I don't think MSN Messenger is a thing anymore, barely anyone uses AIM, and does ICQ still exist? I stopped using it in 1997.
    Dan Didio disagrees.

Also I've been thinking of putting my steam account up
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut