Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    so its the New Warriors again?

Rogue
    Red Raven - Golden Age Hero, from one of the Inhuman tribes devesated by Black Bolt's T-Bomb so unfriendly to New Attilan
    Waziria - Dark Elf
    Warbird - Shi'ar
    Namora - Atlantian
    Thena - Eternal, invovled because of mutantkind's apparent importance to the celestial plans, and a desire to not see exitar any time soon
    Starfox - included because despite thena and starfox (and thanos) being cousins they've never interacted
    Ex Nihilia - if alot of the deaths before SW were revered so can this one
    Haha! Yeah... I guess it kind of is. Except everyone would have matching outfits this time! ^^ I actually think it would be seriously cool to see some of these characters sporting the familiar black and gold outfits, with X-es and all - it would seal the deal for me!

I actually made some micro-heroes edits just to see what it would look like - check 'em out!

Mixed X-men team_v2.jpg
    Last edited by L.R Johansson; 04-20-2016 at 07:17 AM.

BANNED

Ehhh this is just Uncanny Avengers all over again. If it's replacing that book then fine but not going along with it. Call it United or even rename it the Ultimates or whatever

I would do..

David Alleyne - Prodigy (human)
    Tommy Shepherd - Speed (mutant? Unclear)
    Noriko Ashida - Surge
    Julian Keller - Hellion
    Santo Vaccarro - Rockslide
    Molly Hayes - Bruiser
    Karolina Dean - Lucy in the Sky (Majesdanian)

For an adult team I'd probably just throw together a form of the X-Club featuring some more great minds from around the world that could be non mutants. Featuring Broo as an overly eager intern.

Fantastic Member Chainsaw Vigilante's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Cause the X-Men are a mutant team. What I would actually like is the school being for all kinda of super powered kids: mutants, inhumans, aliens, hybrids, everything.
    I like that idea.

Honestly the X-Men/mutant side of Marvel has been very isolated in the past 15 years or more, they seem to only associate with their own by and large which has the opposite effect than intended of the original message of inclusiveness. The writers seem hell bent on keeping mutants separate.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reality View Post
    Yeah, in an ideal world where the X-Men were owned fully by Marvel I'd like to see all the teens that are in schools for supers folded into the purview of the X-Men. There should be no difference in how the public percieves unproven superhumans and mutants. The main heroes, such as the Avengers and the like, should still have to struggle against haters, but be mostly accepted due to their origins being public knowledge.

And really, the X-Men exist to train kids in using their powers. It should be their thing. As the next step in humanity's development, they should include all superhumans among their ranks. Kind of Powers Without Borders.
    They ARE fully owned by marvel. This isnt about the movies. Were talking comics lol. Me peronally i dont want a mixed team. As was said UA does that. X-Men is a pure mutant team imo

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw Vigilante View Post
    I like that idea.

Honestly the X-Men/mutant side of Marvel has been very isolated in the past 15 years or more, they seem to only associate with their own by and large which has the opposite effect than intended of the original message of inclusiveness. The writers seem hell bent on keeping mutants separate.
    Well, in the last 15 years, the mutants had suffered two genocides thanks to the Avengers and the Inhumans.