View Poll Results: Reactron and Silver Banshee in Supergirl's Rogues Gallery?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Reactron

0 0%
  • Silver Banshee

1 12.50%
  • Both

6 75.00%
  • Neither

1 12.50%
    BANNED

Default Should Reactron and Silver Banshee become part of Supergirl's central rogues gallery?

I've been re-reading a lot of Supergirl lately. And Reactron played a huge role in Sterling Gates run on the character, he's been a pain in the ass for Supergirl on multiple occasions. Same thing with Silver Banshee. I know these two villains belong to Superman rogues gallery, but it couldn't hurt. What are your thoughts? I tried to make this into a poll. The site wouldn't let me.

I would be completely on board with this. Both of these villains are just also-rans for Superman, but for Supergirl they'd have the room to grow and evolve into some great threats.

I'd be all for it.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Reactron and Silver Banshee are powerful in their own right. So you won't have to worry about Supergirl being underpowered and downplayed at all.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Silver Banshee has absolutely become a Supergirl character in the New 52.

Incredible Member

That was already happening since before the New52, it was just made defacto.

This is ok, its not like when Green Lanterns poached Mongul and Cyborg-Superman for a decade. Even then, they always went at Supes' throat when they saw him.