E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Default Rules Clarification Please.

For the sake of all Future Rumbles matches started, I would like this clarified so future posts won't break the rules.

Are we allowed to start threads about fictional versions of Religious figures?

Like for example South Park's Jesus (which from what I understand has little to do with the actual religious figure), or Athena Comic's Jesus and Greek pantheon?

Of course only feats from the applicable source would be allowed rather than a discussion on the real-world religion, but as we are using a specific fictional character would that be permitted or not?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Ah if I had Read the rules more closely I would have seen

Addendum: This applies regarding the religious figures themselves, not their representation in popular media.
    SO I assume that answers my question.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

I wanted to get my 2 cents in during the last thread, but it got locked. So I'll just do it here.

I'm what most would call an asatruist (more an Odinist). I don't care one bit about mythological Thor or Odin being used on here, and neither would anyone else calling themselves such that I've met.

HOWEVER, you can never tell who's going to get offended and start a gigantic crap-conflagration. The rule is in place for good reason, as religion is about the fastest way I've seen to start nasty flamewars.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007