Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

They also set stone giants on each other .....which rather lost their effectiveness when they started sinking through the ground because it couldn't support their weight. ......even in Conway's later more toned down take on the New Gods, Apokolips( and presumably new genesis) have planet busting weapons

The original motherbox itself was kinda ridiculous. It did things like transform wooden yachts into atomic missles

What is the ruling on Odin galaxy busting? Is it still mod-ruled? If it is, then DS loses all three scenerios like I said.

But if not, how many galaxy busting showings does Odin have?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt the Manly View Post
    They also set stone giants on each other .....which rather lost their effectiveness when they started sinking through the ground because it couldn't support their weight. ......even in Conway's later more toned down take on the New Gods, Apokolips( and presumably new genesis) have planet busting weapons

The original motherbox itself was kinda ridiculous. It did things like transform wooden yachts into atomic missles
    In a JLA Rock of Ages timeline Orion had a device called the Genesis Cube that destroyed the universe and then re-made it the way Orion wanted it. Some New God tech feats are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Primetime Harder View Post
    Odin has destroyed galaxies. Billions of stars. I don't think one will bother him.
    Yeah of course. Thats just really a final throw of the dice from Darkseid. The main damage is going to come from his Apokoliptan tech

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    In a JLA Rock of Ages timeline Orion had a device called the Genesis Cube that destroyed the universe and then re-made it the way Orion wanted it. Some New God tech feats are crazy.
    Really? When did this happen?

Really? When did this happen?
    It was in Grant Morrison's JLA. The Rock of Ages storyline ran from JLA #10 through JLA #15. I don't have my comics with me but the feat is in one of these issues.

Ok I actually have the issues. I just don't remember that happening. Rereading the stuff now...

Ah yes. After the atom killed Darkseid

Ah yes. After the atom killed Darkseid
    Yeah and the Black Racer comes to destroy the universe and recreate it.

BANNED

Well PC Darkseid can seem to drain and absorb magical energies. One of the first things he does is take Mordru's powers. PC Mordru being pretty beastly in his own right. Though Odin is probably a bit above his paygrade.

What is the ruling on Odin galaxy busting? Is it still mod-ruled? If it is, then DS loses all three scenerios like I said.

But if not, how many galaxy busting showings does Odin have?
    I don't think we've seen him cut loose fully on that many occasions. Pretty sure he only has a small handful of galaxy busting. Though he doesn't have a massive amount of overall feats and appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    Well PC Darkseid can seem to drain and absorb magical energies. One of the first things he does is take Mordru's powers. PC Mordru being pretty beastly in his own right. Though Odin is probably a bit above his paygrade.

I don't think we've seen him cut loose fully on that many occasions. Pretty sure he only has a small handful of galaxy busting. Though he doesn't have a massive amount of overall feats and appearances.
    The reason I'm asking is because I believe he only has two galaxy busting feats (correct me if I'm wrong). The appearences he's made seem to increase every year (Odin vs Galactus for example); at what point do we start to say that the galaxy busting feats are an outlier?

BANNED

The reason I'm asking is because I believe he only has two galaxy busting feats (correct me if I'm wrong). The appearences he's made seem to increase every year (Odin vs Galactus for example); at what point do we start to say that the galaxy busting feats are an outlier?
    Well I don't know, if he loses his galaxy buster status he might be in trouble here.

Odin Inside Destroyer Armor will pawn DS.

Spectacular Member

Does that mean people like Daredevil and Batgirl would would lose their bullet time status if they don't have new bullet-time feats every year or two, seeing as they show up about 50 times more often than Odin?

The question would be more, do those feats seem as outliers to his overall presentation, shtick and career? And yes, relative number of showings. Do they involve beyond that particularly jobbing the other people involved out?

Annnd.. eh. Certainly the **** where Odin shakes the multiverse is a bridge ridiculously too far and also would have to mean various people involved suddenly themselves functioned on some multiversal scale when previously not, but his absolute top end of oomph being the scale of a galaxy looks pretty okay to those qualifiers.