Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

My olfactory bulb is 20% larger than most people. I smell everything.
    My right eye is shaped liked a circle and has 20/15 vision. It's also sensitive to light.

Red hair and blue eyes. At 1% of the world's population supposedly the rarest combination in existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Taral-DLOS View Post
    I can drink milk. The ability to digest lactose into adulthood is the mutation from baseline (lactose intolerant people are the normies).
    Also that.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

My pectoral muscle on my left side did not fully develop so it is not symmetrical Giving a sorta sunken appearance in the middle. My pinky toes are shaped more like a version on a paw and has a toenail that is not flat and more of a small claw imagine small wolverine bone claws on a small toenail.

I can sense a tv is on. That's my mutant ability.

I have slight scoliosis which is a mutation and i have super long toes. I can pick things up with my feet like a pen, a pencil, paper, it's really werid.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    No one can sneak up on me. I mean no one. People have been trying it for years. On the flip side of that I'm super-good at sneaking up on everyone, and everything, else. People, cats, you name it...
    Challenge accepted. I'm stupidly sneaky.

Spectacular Member

Lets see.....

My permanent eye teeth began to grow in diagonally when I was a kid,which would have knocked my front teeth out if I hadn't had them taken out and transplanted where they belong.My cousin's teeth did the same thing when she was the same age,so I assume it must be inherited,but we're the only known two people it happened to.The tooth transplant was successful initially,but I rejected them years and years later,and now have to wear a partial(which sucks!)

My SO claims that any TV I walk by will become dimmer and slightly staticky until I move away from it.It's not the reception,because the TV's all had cable.He got me to come back and look at it once,and it was dim and staticky.I still don't quite believe him,though,I think he's messing with me.

Embarrassingly,my toenails don't grow out straight.They grow over the edge of my toes,and I have to lift them up to clip them.

I'm surprisingly clairvoyant sometimes,which is confusing,because I don't believe in that kind of thing at all.

And my skin is generally white enough to make chalk look like it has a tan,which makes my tendency to mostly wear all black clothing kind of unfortunate(but hey,it's my favourite colour.)
    Last edited by Zen; 12-09-2015 at 03:11 AM.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

My pinky toes have got very tiny nails and they're twisted under my other toes. It's very annoying when I'm walking |_( .

My dreams are very, very lucid, I can manage them at will, and sometimes they're premonitory, too. In dreams I can hear music and sing with lyrics, read and speak in other languages, smell, taste and touch. I often know when I'm dreaming and I talk about it with my dream creatures.

I've got photographic memory...but only for drawings and pictures (mainly comics, of course!). I'm hopeless in any other recall function ;P .

As most of you, through generations my body is now able to drink other animal's milk, breath petroleum, assimilate hard drugs (=medication) and some filthy mess more.
    Last edited by Ricochet Rita; 12-09-2015 at 07:50 AM.

MXAAGVNIEETRO IS RIGHT MyriVerse's Avatar

Dr. Walter Bishop: We're all mutants. What's more remarkable is how many of us appear to be normal.

Seriously, each of us has, on average, 60 mutations from our parents.

Don't know what all of the mutations are, but I have a cleft chin. Don't know if it's mutation-based, but I can hear ringing from most electronic devices that practically no one else can. Some times I cannot even shop in places because the security system (cameras and such) hurts me.
    Last edited by MyriVerse; 12-09-2015 at 08:15 AM.
    f/k/a The Black Guardian
    COEXIST | NOEXIST
    ShadowcatMagikДаякѕтая Sto☈mDustMercury MonetRachelSage
    MagnetoNightcrawlerColossusRockslideBeastXavier

Opposite of the OP I can see more colors than most people. I have extra cones that allow me to distinguish between colors better. This is even stranger when you realize that both of my mother's brothers are color blind, one is red/green color blind and the other is blue/yellow color blind.

Incredible Member

I'm a mutant!! I've got Marfan syndrome and neither of my parents have it (which is why it's a mutation in my case)
    I'll skip over the medicinal jargon and kind of depressing stuff, and frame the syndrome as a superpower: I can eat anything and stay skinny, I'm also very flexible. I've got long limbs, and especially hands (which is why I sort of relate to lady Deathstrike) which is great for reaching stuff and playing the piano.