Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

I'd love to see Cameron Chase, Damian Wayne, Nemesis, the Question (Vic Sage or Renee Montoya version), Cassandra Cain, Madame Marie of CHECKMATE (I think I have the name right!).

Manhunter (Kate Spencer or Mark Shaw versions) would be interesting too IMHO.

Cheers.

James.

1) Brane Taylor: The Batman from the Year 3051 who he teamed up with as Robin to take out Space Pirates. Batman #67 -1951
    2) Empress Lanya: An Atlantis like secret city covered in a Dome with an Artificial Sun. Batman and Robin team up to take out Nazi during WW11. Batman #19 -1943
    3) Prince Kravik: From the Nightwing mini where he went to the principality for information about his parents death and ties to the royal family.

Incredible Member

At one point i said that Cass debuting in this series would have maded alot of sense, the fist of cain, the place where they train the girls to become agents, etc...but now, with Cass debuting on B&RE and with her motivations revealled, and after meeting the rest of the bat-family, she appearing on this title just because wouldn't make much sense.

But i would really like to see Batwing and Batwoman here, they could be helping Dick.

Kind of an odd one, but i wouldn't mind seeing Alice. I could see Spyral having a run in with the Religion of Crime.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sghood View Post
    deathstroke, jason todd, damian wayne, grifter, suicide squad, cyborg, riddler, more lex luthor, owlman, martian mahunter
    inst this deathstrokes guest list

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanderling View Post
    I second whoever said Nightshade and Peacemaker. Also, I don't know why, but I feel like Crimson Fox would be a great fit for this book.
    Now that could be a brilliant idea!! Good one there! I would love to see DC reboot this character!

You know, I was thinking on other characters that might be good on Grayson and thought about Manhunter. Like Paul Kirk and Mark Shaw. The Council that were antagonists might make a good for for Grayson adventures.
    Quote Originally Posted by t hedge coke View Post
    Darkseid doesn't invade with a fleet of ships. Darkseid chills on your couch, embarrasses and humiliates you, and won't leave. And he drinks everything in your fridge.

Martian Manhunter
    Power Girl
    Zatanna
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    The Atom

but really thats just the covert ops justice league team I'd like to see made.

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Martian Manhunter
    Power Girl
    Zatanna
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    The Atom

Oh I like that one, maybe not Green Arrow or Black Canary though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Oh I like that one, maybe not Green Arrow or Black Canary though.
    just replace black canary ( since she is on batgirls team) with vixen and you have a new badass team dc.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderwing37 View Post
    just replace black canary ( since she is on batgirls team) with vixen and you have a new badass team dc.
    I'd actually rather replace Zatanna, as I don't typically like magic characters, but people seem to like her.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Martian Manhunter
    Power Girl
    Zatanna
    Green Arrow
    Black Canary
    The Atom

Put green arrow off that list and we are good to go.