Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Ultimates 2 *Spoilers*

Wow, what an issue.

T'Challa takes a dangerous translocation route and sees Galactus' history, the end of his universe and him being reborn and consuming a planet.

Galactus tells T'Challa to leave as he did to Blue Marvel and Ms. Marvel and that he cannot be solved.

MAC and Monica clean up the enemy from the first issue and take the device it was using...Galactus birth chamber essentially.

The team stuns Galactus and manages to get him back into the chamber. It requires a huge amount of energy so Blue Marvel throws the Iso-8 in as an energy source to keep him in.

We go back to the first planet that Galactus devoured and he has been transformed...into a giver of life reviving the world.

BANNED

Thanks for the spoilers!
    Good to know that Captain Marvel and MAC clean up the enemy from the first issue and take the device it was using.

This was one of the most fun comics I've ever read. And I absolutely love that it was only a two issue arc. This was like jazz.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 12-09-2015 at 08:43 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Great issue! I loved Ewing’s Mighty Avengers but it looks like he is going to top that run with this new team.

Absolutely fantastic! A great, optimistic sequel to what Hickman started in NA.

Feels like the Illuminati done right!
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Fantastic Member TrooperCameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    Absolutely fantastic! A great, optimistic sequel to what Hickman started in NA.

Feels like the Illuminati done right!
    Exactly they remind me of the Great Society from Hickman's NA. Always taking the high road. I love this team, great job Mr. Ewing!
    Blue Marvel's line was perfect "Suffering may be unavoidable, but I refuse to believe it is necessary"

Loved this issue.

I can't believe how good this arc was and it was only two issues! I feel like I just read this epic saga and got a tremendous pay off to go with it.

To be this satisfied after reading a comic is rare for me. Its like Ewing & Rocafort just kicked me into the birth chamber and they've just subdued my story hunger(........for now)

It was a really good issue

4/5

Wonder what next issue will be about

Sounds fantastic! Damn, this may test my resolve when it comes to trade waiting.

Astonishing Member

Fantastic Issue, but it kinda ruin my hope of Galactus actually joining the team. I was really hoping that Galactus could have been like a professor X figure sending them out to do all these crazy missions or even joining them when it comes to missions that were SUPER huge. But overall, definitely one of my top 3 favorite books in marvel at the moment.

Incredible Member

Really can't wait to read it. I can't imagine Marvel is willing to get rid of Galactus however but you never know.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Thanks for the spoilers!
    Good to know that Captain Marvel and MAC clean up the enemy from the first issue and take the device it was using.
    Spectrum and MAC. Cap was in Galactus' house in a tube.

BANNED

I enjoy how Ewing slides just that little bit more lore into Galactus' backstory with the Egg having survived all this time. Poor guy though, all this stuff managed to survive the end of the seventh infinity but he lost all his friends with the sixth. Next issue is called Lifebringer, so this tale isn't done yet. Hopefully it doesn't go south too quickly.

Oh! Big issue for T'challa too! One of my favorite characters so far.

I would be more excited about this if I thought it would stick, but we all know the old Galactus will be back the second a writer wants to use him as a sparring to show how powerful some hero is.

Anyways, while I like the tone of the book, I think fixing Galactus should have been more epic, more grand in scale. He almost looked like the villain of the week.