View Poll Results: What is your favourite story from Daken's solo series?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE PRINCE #75-77

11 22.92%
  • MY HERO #78-80

1 2.08%
  • A Cautionary Tale #81

1 2.08%
  • GODLIKE #82-84

1 2.08%
  • RECKONING #85-86 [Wolverine crossover]

2 4.17%
  • Idle Hands #87

1 2.08%
  • PUNISHMENT #88-89 [Punisher crossover]

3 6.25%
  • EMPIRE #90/1-3

0 0%
  • EMPIRE: ACT II #4-7

2 4.17%
  • COLLISION #8-9 [X-23 crossover]

24 50.00%
  • BIG BREAK #10-12

0 0%
  • MOONWALK #13-15

1 2.08%
  • PRIDE COMES… #16-19

1 2.08%
  • A Love Story? #20

0 0%
  • LOST WEEKEND #21-23

0 0%
Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Who's the artist?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Who's the artist?
    Still trying to figure that out.

I think this might be them http://turcafinweart.tumblr.com/post...rm-for-pterrek Warning some images on this tumblr are NSFW
    Last edited by Crimz; 02-03-2018 at 08:24 AM.

I think this might be them http://turcafinweart.tumblr.com/post...rm-for-pterrek
    I asked hoping for some nsfw stuff and was not disappointed.

I didn't know that, I better edit my post.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I’m curious of how his interactions with Jimmy will look like in that arc especially considering that it seems that he seems to have developed something of a softer spot for his family since Logan died (while he already had one for Laura, this seems to have extended to Gabby as well despite only meeting her twice) and while Jimmy may be from another universe, he’s as close to a brother as Daken has.
    There's a difference between Laura and Gabby and Jimmy: he's a guy. And ultimately, Daken has been written as having a much more volatile relationship with men than he does with women.

With Laura and Gabby, he has less competition. Even if they had great relationships with Logan, the relationships would still be fundamentally different because they're his daughters.

With Jimmy, if Logan were to come back and see Jimmy, he might be really excited to see a kid who's essentially a less broken and evil Daken. We have to remember, Logan basically gave up on Daken at the end of X-Force and even Daken seems to have admitted that he never gave him any reason not to.

So, yeah, I think Daken and Jimmy are going to be off to a pretty rocky start.

BANNED

Daken fans, can you please vote for Wolverine on this poll. Wolverine is 2 votes ahead Batman but we want a larger margin so please vote for Wolvie: http://community.comicbookresources....n-Or-Wolverine

BANNED

I think this might be them http://turcafinweart.tumblr.com/post...rm-for-pterrek Warning some images on this tumblr are NSFW

Oooo *saves link* >

Daken: FansOnly

Has Daken started his run in X-men: Blue? Is it worth picking up just for him? Storm is a bonus too. Who are the others in it?

LOVE THIS!!!
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Has Daken started his run in X-men: Blue? Is it worth picking up just for him? Storm is a bonus too. Who are the others in it?

LOVE THIS!!!
    He showed up in the most recent issue for a scene essentially being recruited and given a pair of adamantium katanas made by Magneto being told he wanted him to put them to good use.

BANNED

He showed up in the most recent issue for a scene essentially being recruited and given a pair of adamantium katanas made by Magneto being told he wanted him to put them to good use.

Why does Daken need adamantium katanas? Even when he got hold of the Muramasa Blade he didn't use the sword, just had its metal grafted onto his wrist claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Why does Daken need adamantium katanas? Even when he got hold of the Muramasa Blade he didn't use the sword, just had its metal grafted onto his wrist claws.
    No idea. You’d think that they’d have used the metal to give Daken another upgrade to his claws though given the running gag of him losing his arm, who knows how long that’d last for.

Ah, thank-you kindly. I hold off till I hear how he is in the next issue.
    "We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Maybe he doesnt want another bonding process done.
    X-Men Forever

I can’t think of anything better than ninja/samurai daken. It just fits well with the Japanese background and sneaky cunning personality etc. I’d say he would have had some sort of samurai ninjutsu training somewhere in his 80 years of existence. Not to mention he’s shown plenty of times that he can be sneaky and move in and out of shadows. Eg the way he took down the x men in wolverine origins and the getting past reeds security in daken dark wolverine......