View Poll Results: What is your favourite story from Daken's solo series?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE PRINCE #75-77

11 22.92%
  • MY HERO #78-80

1 2.08%
  • A Cautionary Tale #81

1 2.08%
  • GODLIKE #82-84

1 2.08%
  • RECKONING #85-86 [Wolverine crossover]

2 4.17%
  • Idle Hands #87

1 2.08%
  • PUNISHMENT #88-89 [Punisher crossover]

3 6.25%
  • EMPIRE #90/1-3

0 0%
  • EMPIRE: ACT II #4-7

2 4.17%
  • COLLISION #8-9 [X-23 crossover]

24 50.00%
  • BIG BREAK #10-12

0 0%
  • MOONWALK #13-15

1 2.08%
  • PRIDE COMES… #16-19

1 2.08%
  • A Love Story? #20

0 0%
  • LOST WEEKEND #21-23

0 0%
Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Considering that Logan is there as well, maybe SHIELD brought in those with healing factors similar to Lauras to help deal with the virus.
    I'd like to think that daken is considered a villain by shield, considering he gutted dum dum Dugan back in wolverine origins. But hey, daken isn't exactly consistent anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    I'd like to think that daken is considered a villain by shield, considering he gutted dum dum Dugan back in wolverine origins. But hey, daken isn't exactly consistent anymore
    Normally yea, but desperate times call for desperate measures. Probably the only reason Sabretooth isn't there as well is because they'd rather someone genetically similar to Laura since there's a better chance it would work for them.

BANNED

Seems that recently Daken has been edging more to the "anti" side of anti-villain.

Ultimate Member

Also SHIELD has shown that they're not above doing "shady" stuff, or making deals with "shady" people if they feel like they have a good reason to.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Also SHIELD has shown that they're not above doing "shady" stuff, or making deals with "shady" people if they feel like they have a good reason to.
    Good point, and I guess Laura is the only one daken cares about

Good point, and I guess Laura is the only one daken cares about
    I'm interested in his reaction to Gabby and vice versa.

Lots of daken coming which is nice for a change.

All New Wolverine (2015) #25A
    (W) Tom Taylor (A) Juan Cabal (CA) Terry Dodson ORPHANS OF X Part 1 DAKEN, the enigmatic son of Logan, has been kidnapped and it's up to the ALL-NEW WOLVERINE to find him. But when the trail leads Laura, a genetic clone of the original Wolverine, back to the FACILITY where she was created and tortured, she will find new horrors waiting for her. Who are the ORPHANS OF X and what do they have in store for the children of Logan? PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES! Story by Robbie Thompson and art by Mark Bagley! Rated T+ Cover price $3.99.

All New Wolverine (2015) #26
    (W) Tom Taylor (A) Juan Cabal (CA) Terry Dodson ORPHANS OF X Part 2 The mysterious and deadly ORPHANS OF X continue to unfold their terrible plan for LAURA and those close to her…but how are they connected to WOLVERINE? And what do they know about LAURA and her past? Also featuring the charismatic and deadly son of Logan - DAKEN! Rated T+ Cover price $3.99.

Also has anyone read Ice man 4???

I've read it and I really liked it. Daken doesn't do so well against Bobby, though. Good thing he likes pain.

BANNED

Gender-bent Daken by Dannith.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Lots of daken coming which is nice for a change.

All New Wolverine (2015) #25A
    (W) Tom Taylor (A) Juan Cabal (CA) Terry Dodson ORPHANS OF X Part 1 DAKEN, the enigmatic son of Logan, has been kidnapped and it's up to the ALL-NEW WOLVERINE to find him. But when the trail leads Laura, a genetic clone of the original Wolverine, back to the FACILITY where she was created and tortured, she will find new horrors waiting for her. Who are the ORPHANS OF X and what do they have in store for the children of Logan? PLUS: Includes 3 bonus MARVEL PRIMER PAGES! Story by Robbie Thompson and art by Mark Bagley! Rated T+ Cover price $3.99.

All New Wolverine (2015) #26
    (W) Tom Taylor (A) Juan Cabal (CA) Terry Dodson ORPHANS OF X Part 2 The mysterious and deadly ORPHANS OF X continue to unfold their terrible plan for LAURA and those close to her…but how are they connected to WOLVERINE? And what do they know about LAURA and her past? Also featuring the charismatic and deadly son of Logan - DAKEN! Rated T+ Cover price $3.99.

Yep read iceman. Not bad. And im looking forward to Orphans of X. Want a reason to buy the book again. While I love Laura I've just been reading online without spending money and didn't like the last 6 issues. But this arc sounds good
    X-Men Forever

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Gender-bent Daken by Dannith.
    Oh boy lol. Good art
    X-Men Forever

Daken returns to Iceman in issue #9

I loved it, Daken is the perfect foil for Iceman. Dark enough to be an enemy, not so terrible they can't flirt shamelessly. I thought it was a wonderful issue, and I like Daken forming his own Hellion group. It wasn't a bad showing, and I look forward to his return issue #9.

"We are Shakespeare. We are Michelangelo. We are Tchaikovsky. We are Turing. We are Mercury. We are Wilde. We are Lincoln, Lorca, Leonardo da Vinci. We are Alexander the Great. We are Fredrick the Great. We are Rustin. We are Addams. We are Marsha! Marsha Marsha Marsha! We so generous, we DeGeneres. We are Ziggy Stardust hooked to the silver screen. Controversially we are Malcolm X. We are Plato. We are Aristotle. We are RuPaul, god dammit! And yes, we are Woolf."

BANNED

Hopefully Daken will kill Judah. You're not an X-Man until your love interest dies horribly(Bobby's girlfriends don't count).

Preview art of Daken from the upcoming Iceman 2-parter:

I don't get why daken has 2 arms in ice man and 1 arm in all new wolverine?? I havnt read them but I've only skimmed through. Anyone know where going on??