View Poll Results: What is your favourite story from Daken's solo series?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE PRINCE #75-77

11 22.92%
  • MY HERO #78-80

1 2.08%
  • A Cautionary Tale #81

1 2.08%
  • GODLIKE #82-84

1 2.08%
  • RECKONING #85-86 [Wolverine crossover]

2 4.17%
  • Idle Hands #87

1 2.08%
  • PUNISHMENT #88-89 [Punisher crossover]

3 6.25%
  • EMPIRE #90/1-3

0 0%
  • EMPIRE: ACT II #4-7

2 4.17%
  • COLLISION #8-9 [X-23 crossover]

24 50.00%
  • BIG BREAK #10-12

0 0%
  • MOONWALK #13-15

1 2.08%
  • PRIDE COMES… #16-19

1 2.08%
  • A Love Story? #20

0 0%
  • LOST WEEKEND #21-23

0 0%
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

So was daken ressurrected? I didnt read the end of the stpry in UA
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    http://****-yeah-daken.tumblr.com/page/2

**** Yes, Dakens Back Baby!!!
    Wait, WHAT??? WHAAAAT??? Is this from Deadpool? Is this now? Is this current? Is Daken now free of Remender??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sooooo much happiness!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Wait, WHAT??? WHAAAAT??? Is this from Deadpool? Is this now? Is this current? Is Daken now free of Remender??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sooooo much happiness!!!!
    This is from wolverine I believe, I thought you'd like that, best news in forever. This shows me marvel may have something planned for the man

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    This is from wolverine I believe, I thought you'd like that, best news in forever. This shows me marvel may have something planned for the man
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Oh, this makes me happy beyond all happiness. Will be getting this issue with bells on!

BANNED

----------------
    delete

Not only is Daken back but he's getting a one-shot written by Ray Fawkes in the Death of Wolverine: the Logan legacy miniseries. The bad news, he's still in his horseman of the apocalypse look from Uncanny Avengers.

image.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Not only is Daken back but he's getting a one-shot written by Ray Fawkes in the Death of Wolverine: the Logan legacy miniseries. The bad news, he's still in his horseman of the apocalypse look from Uncanny Avengers.

image.jpg
    Hit the nail on the head my friend. I've never written anything by ray Fawkes, what's he like as a writer??
    I'm hoping that this issue sets daken on he's future path.

This can't come quick enough

I have not read anything by Ray Fawkes but I've heard a lot of great things about some of his DC work like Constantine and JLD. I'm just glad to see that Daken is back, even if he does look like he just left Tron.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I have not read anything by Ray Fawkes but I've heard a lot of great things about some of his DC work like Constantine and JLD. I'm just glad to see that Daken is back, even if he does look like he just left Tron.
    Hahah yeah I'm hoping he loses the torn look by the end of this issue...it's been so long since I heard any daken news. Great day

Even though this issue will be focused on daken/wolverine, I still have my hopes up that it all leads somewhere. I hope their not just one shots for the sake of one shots..this should be great

image.jpg
    Interesting and exciting cover art.

I wonder how X-23 fits in with the story. As the other characters are not ones that she would usually team up with. Unless it's sort of a preview where all the characters are in the story. Yet not working together. Or for a very short time. Unless the one shot is Marvel attempt at Dc Battle for the Cowl. I kind of like the Horseman look for Daken. Kind of gives him his own identity.
    Last edited by sureshot; 07-11-2014 at 09:16 PM.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    Interesting and exciting cover art.

I wonder how X-23 fits in with the story. As the other characters are not ones that she would usually team up with. Unless it's sort of a preview where all the characters are in the story. Yet not working together. Or for a very short time. Unless the one shot is Marvel attempt at Dc Battle for the Cowl. I kind of like the Horseman look for Daken. Kind of gives him his own identity.
    Yeah, Laura is definitely the odd one out on this cover. Creed lived to torture Logan. Deathstrike was a frequent adversary (and Laura even killed her once, as well), Mystique is, of course, Mystique, and to say Daken has daddy issues would be putting it mildly. Laura is the only one of that group who actually had a good (if somewhat complicated) relationship with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Yeah, Laura is definitely the odd one out on this cover. Creed lived to torture Logan. Deathstrike was a frequent adversary (and Laura even killed her once, as well), Mystique is, of course, Mystique, and to say Daken has daddy issues would be putting it mildly. Laura is the only one of that group who actually had a good (if somewhat complicated) relationship with him.
    Could just be one of those gimmick covers to get more sales. Like the time we saw the cover with Magneto and Cyclops fighting on the cover.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Thats just #'1's cover. Its a seven issue mini thats also serves as one shots of everyone on the cover. 1 and 7 is written by chalrs soule while 2-6 each have their own creative team and focus on one character. 2.X23 3.Sabretooth 4.daken 5 deathstrike 6.mystique
    X-Men Forever

image.jpg
    Happy, happy dance... but sad he's still blue. Hopefully he at-least has the mohawk and tats under the armour.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    This is EXACTLY what is so frustrating about Remender (and to a less degree Williams). Daken moves passed "daddy issues" under Liu/Way; and could even show a level of emotion for Wolverine (severely strained, though it was). So he's NOT the 'odd one out'; he just has a very complex relationship. It's love/hate, but LOVE is part of it.