View Poll Results: What is your favourite story from Daken's solo series?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE PRINCE #75-77

11 22.92%
  • MY HERO #78-80

1 2.08%
  • A Cautionary Tale #81

1 2.08%
  • GODLIKE #82-84

1 2.08%
  • RECKONING #85-86 [Wolverine crossover]

2 4.17%
  • Idle Hands #87

1 2.08%
  • PUNISHMENT #88-89 [Punisher crossover]

3 6.25%
  • EMPIRE #90/1-3

0 0%
  • EMPIRE: ACT II #4-7

2 4.17%
  • COLLISION #8-9 [X-23 crossover]

24 50.00%
  • BIG BREAK #10-12

0 0%
  • MOONWALK #13-15

1 2.08%
  • PRIDE COMES… #16-19

1 2.08%
  • A Love Story? #20

0 0%
  • LOST WEEKEND #21-23

0 0%
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    To be honest while I would like to see it. I do think Bucky should beat Daken. Somewhat easily. Bucky unlike Daken has more experience. As well Daken ego sometimes gets the better of him and makes him do stupid things.
    Daken is suppose to be around 80 years old. And has been trained for most of his life. I think the exp actually falls in dakens favor. But I can agree about the ego thing. Although he is a great fighter and a great planner, he does have a big ego to feed.

Liu or ways daken would have no worries taking him down, remender or Williams daken would get done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    There's one thing I do wish for. Daken v bucky
    Well Bucky is getting a new ongoing series where he plays on a universal level and Daken is alive with a serious power upgrade that comes with being a Horseman of Apocalypse. I could imagine them coming up against each other in their updated states.

Edit for different post: Isn't Bucky technically older then Daken? Bucky was around in WW2 and he was in his 20's when he killed his mother and kidnapped him. Although I have no doubt that they are both heavily trained fighters and assassins.
    Last edited by sifighter; 07-13-2014 at 06:22 AM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Really? You do know Daken killed Punisher, right? (something many have tried to do and ONLY Daken has accomplished). He's a lot more dangerous than you give him credit for.
    I know. He killed the Punisher too easily imo. After the Punisher was both injured and tired. Where Daken was fresh and barely got a scratch. Hardly a fair fight imo. I also refuse to ackowledge it. As it was a excuse to kill him off and give us Frankencastle.

Daken is suppose to be around 80 years old. And has been trained for most of his life. I think the exp actually falls in dakens favor. But I can agree about the ego thing. Although he is a great fighter and a great planner, he does have a big ego to feed.
    Forgot Daken was trained. Though in that case both evenly matched. Even if Daken ego sometimes gets the better of him. I like the new look. It makes him stand out. Before in costume he looked like Wolverine missing one of his claws imo.
    Last edited by sureshot; 07-13-2014 at 06:25 AM.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    I must say, for all the badness of Uncanny Avengers, I love the look.
    And hey, he's got a power-up, that's always good.
    Not a fan of the look. To me one of dakens best abilities is manipulation and the ability to fall into the backdrop and blend. I just think he stands out to much. I would have preferred something like gambits death persona instead of the future space look.

I know. He killed the Punisher too easily imo. After the Punisher was both injured and tired. Where Daken was fresh and barely got a scratch. Hardly a fair fight imo.
    He Also easly took down deadpool and skaar

I can see Daken taking out Deadpool. But Skaar. Some major help by the writer on that one imo. A character a little less stronger and tougher than the Hulk. Daken should have had little to no chance imo.

I can see Daken taking out Deadpool. But Skaar. Some major help by the writer on that one imo. A character a little less stronger and tougher than the Hulk. Daken should have had little to no chance imo.
    He made it look easy too
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

The Muramasa claw made it easy. That and he fact that he got the drop on Skaar because boy-Skaar wanted to die.
    On ye olde CBR

I'm glad the Muramasa-Plot Device is gone.
    One of the worst inventions by Jeph Loeb ever.

And really, there was no explainable way why Daken didn't just, y'know, bleed out.
    His healing factor should logically have been rendered inactive by the blades too.

And really, there was no explainable way why Daken didn't just, y'know, bleed out.
    His healing factor should logically have been rendered inactive by the blades too.
    There was a built in adamantium sheath or something that kept the blade separate from the rest of his arm. The only time it touched him was when he had it burst out, and even then, the Muramasa cuts aren't unhealable, they just take a while.
    On ye olde CBR

Weather you liked it or not, you must admit, the claw was a great little secret weapon. A whole lot better than his current upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    The Muramasa claw made it easy. That and he fact that he got the drop on Skaar because boy-Skaar wanted to die.
    On that note, where is Skaar? I'd like to daken and him meet again.

On that note, where is Skaar? I'd like to daken and him meet again.
    He was last scene in Young Avengers during its last arc and the last two party issues. Although he is on the Hulk Agent of Smash show as a main character.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Muramasa-Plot Device or not I'm still not buying it. Again help from the writer. Even if Skaar wanted to die. Agreed about the plot device being gone. It's the kind of weapon any evil character or possibly good would want to have.

Not to interfere myself in the other debate, but why do you think that Daken killing Punisher was a bad showing for Frank exactly?
    If anything, Frank always gets away to easy when fighting superpowered people imO.
    He is just a normal guy with guns after all.
    A very skilled guy with guns, yeah, but still an ordinary human.