View Poll Results: What is your favourite story from Daken's solo series?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE PRINCE #75-77

11 22.92%
  • MY HERO #78-80

1 2.08%
  • A Cautionary Tale #81

1 2.08%
  • GODLIKE #82-84

1 2.08%
  • RECKONING #85-86 [Wolverine crossover]

2 4.17%
  • Idle Hands #87

1 2.08%
  • PUNISHMENT #88-89 [Punisher crossover]

3 6.25%
  • EMPIRE #90/1-3

0 0%
  • EMPIRE: ACT II #4-7

2 4.17%
  • COLLISION #8-9 [X-23 crossover]

24 50.00%
  • BIG BREAK #10-12

0 0%
  • MOONWALK #13-15

1 2.08%
  • PRIDE COMES… #16-19

1 2.08%
  • A Love Story? #20

0 0%
  • LOST WEEKEND #21-23

0 0%
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    On that note, where is Skaar? I'd like to daken and him meet again.
    He was briefly on Jeff Parker's Dark Avengers, which was cool. He made friends with Moonstone. So a Daken, Moonstone, Skaar mission would be EPIC!

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    I don't love the blue, or the lack of mohawk. For me, Daken is best in Wolverine's orange/tan, or in slightly flamboyant scarfs and jeans... or wearing Johnny's FF top . Maybe the design of his current outfit, but in tan/orange? I'd need to see him blue skin topless, to see if the tattoos and mohawk still look cool with that skin tone.

Really? You do know Daken killed Punisher, right? (something many have tried to do and ONLY Daken has accomplished). He's a lot more dangerous than you give him credit for.
    Agree on the Daken looks great in his dads clothing.
    I did not know he killed Punisher, but damn, I looked it up, head clean off D:
    Also Bucky V Daken, Daken does have his healing factor and pheromones, so there's that too.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Newsarama interview:

Katie Kubert: Lady Deathstrike, X-23, Sabretooth, Mystique and Daken. The cool part about The Logan Legacy is that these aren’t reflection issues for these characters, but almost a launching pad for new stories and new adventures. These stories aren’t reflecting on times of the past; instead it’s a cool way to start something new and read new stories that tie into how these characters are dealing with Wolverine’s death and what that makes them do.

Can't wait this means there's diff future plans for daken....pray for Margorie Liu........

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Not to interfere myself in the other debate, but why do you think that Daken killing Punisher was a bad showing for Frank exactly?
    If anything, Frank always gets away to easy when fighting superpowered people imO.
    He is just a normal guy with guns after all.
    A very skilled guy with guns, yeah, but still an ordinary human.
    He attacked and killed him after he was hurt and injured and out of guns or ammo. Hardly a fair showing for the Punisher. One on one Daken probably would have still won. Yet Punisher would have had a decent chance of winning also. It just felt to me like they wanted to kill him to reboot him as a new character. And it was as we got Frankencastle. I do agree that he really should not be part of the mainstream universe imo. He works better when he stays street level fighitng against other regular humans. Which is why I was surprised that he was made a member of the Thunderbolts.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

On that note, where is Skaar? I'd like to daken and him meet again.
    Last place he showed up was the Young Avengers finale, busting it up on the dance floor. He'll be re-appearing in an upcoming Hulk issue.
    On ye olde CBR

Newsarama interview:

Katie Kubert: Lady Deathstrike, X-23, Sabretooth, Mystique and Daken. The cool part about The Logan Legacy is that these aren’t reflection issues for these characters, but almost a launching pad for new stories and new adventures. These stories aren’t reflecting on times of the past; instead it’s a cool way to start something new and read new stories that tie into how these characters are dealing with Wolverine’s death and what that makes them do.

Can't wait this means there's diff future plans for daken....pray for Margorie Liu........
    Agreed. Or Daniel Way (in Deadpool he wrote a wonderful Daken too). I'd love a Daken pair up/duet book, maybe with Moonstone, Ares or even Mystique. That would be EPIC!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Agreed. Or Daniel Way (in Deadpool he wrote a wonderful Daken too). I'd love a Daken pair up/duet book, maybe with Moonstone, Ares or even Mystique. That would be EPIC!
    What a huge treat it would be if daken took up the wolverine mantle. It fits in with the diverse marvel characters as someone stated on another thread.

She thor
    Black cap
    Muslim ms marvel
    White spiderman
    Evil ironman

Annnnd

Bi sexual Asian wolverine.

I think it works very well with marvels plans.

What a huge treat it would be if daken took up the wolverine mantle. It fits in with the diverse marvel characters as someone stated on another thread.

She thor
    Black cap
    Muslim ms marvel
    White spiderman
    Evil ironman

Annnnd

Bi sexual Asian wolverine.

I think it works very well with marvels plans.
    I would agree if he had the right personality. As is unless he has a major philosophical ephiany just not the right character. At least in terms of morals and worldview imo.

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    I would agree if he had the right personality. As is unless he has a major philosophical ephiany just not the right character. At least in terms of morals and worldview imo.
    That may very we'll change after the whole apocalypse control thing is over

BANNED

I wonder how Logan's Legacy is going to actually play out. All we know is that each of the five characters are getting a focus issue, but are they ONLY appearing in the one issue, or are they all going to be interacting over the full seven issues (anything that has Laura and Daken working together is a HUGE bonus)?

I think Daken taking up Wolverine's mantle would be brilliant
    a) it helps to move the character back to anti-hero ground
    b) the death of his father could be a very justified "tipping point" for him to make a decision about who he wants to be
    c) I just love Daken!

I'd say its safe to assume daken has a role in the new weapon x series
    image.jpg

True yet Marvel has a habit of reforming villains then throwing away all the character development to make them a villain again. With nothing they learned as a hero ever staying with them when they become a villain. I'm not asking for Daken to be a hero. Neither do I want him joining up with Mystique and Sabertooth again. I also want his daddy issues to be resolved or go into the background. If he does replace wolverine I want the character to do so because he wants to. Not because he gets written as owing it to his dad. Still good point and we will see what happens.

BANNED

I'd say its safe to assume daken has a role in the new weapon x series
    image.jpg
    I don't think it's a safe assumption at all. Soule says one of the Logan's Legacy focus characters will be appearing, but I think that Creed is far, FAR more likely seeing as he was part of the original Weapon Plus program alongside Logan to begin with.

As far as Logan knew Daken was dead along with his mother by the time he joined Weapon Plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I wonder how Logan's Legacy is going to actually play out. All we know is that each of the five characters are getting a focus issue, but are they ONLY appearing in the one issue, or are they all going to be interacting over the full seven issues (anything that has Laura and Daken working together is a HUGE bonus)?
    I am hoping that we actually see some characters even Mystique and Sabertooth affected by his "death" to some extent. I'm in no mood to read a issue where it's just either character just celebrating his death. We know that both characters hated and wanted to see him dead. No need to waste a entire issue on it. I wonder though if my theory about them retconning Sabertooth back into a mindless killing machine will come to pass. So far for someone who has a crime empire and being written as being smart. He is doing anything but. Expecting Logan to attack him one on one. Has a artifact where he can make any reality he chooses yet decides to make a world where the strongest killer survives. Alienating Mystique by plat out admitting he does not care for the mutant cause. That's not the actions of a smart nor intelligent character imo.