View Poll Results: What is your favourite story from Daken's solo series?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE PRINCE #75-77

11 22.92%
  • MY HERO #78-80

1 2.08%
  • A Cautionary Tale #81

1 2.08%
  • GODLIKE #82-84

1 2.08%
  • RECKONING #85-86 [Wolverine crossover]

2 4.17%
  • Idle Hands #87

1 2.08%
  • PUNISHMENT #88-89 [Punisher crossover]

3 6.25%
  • EMPIRE #90/1-3

0 0%
  • EMPIRE: ACT II #4-7

2 4.17%
  • COLLISION #8-9 [X-23 crossover]

24 50.00%
  • BIG BREAK #10-12

0 0%
  • MOONWALK #13-15

1 2.08%
  • PRIDE COMES… #16-19

1 2.08%
  • A Love Story? #20

0 0%
  • LOST WEEKEND #21-23

0 0%
Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    I'd say its safe to assume daken has a role in the new weapon x series
    SQUEAL!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    True yet Marvel has a habit of reforming villains then throwing away all the character development to make them a villain again. With nothing they learned as a hero ever staying with them when they become a villain. I'm not asking for Daken to be a hero. Neither do I want him joining up with Mystique and Sabertooth again. I also want his daddy issues to be resolved or go into the background. If he does replace wolverine I want the character to do so because he wants to. Not because he gets written as owing it to his dad. Still good point and we will see what happens.
    I agree with everything you've put. And YES it's so sad seeing writers spend years building a villains redemption, to have it torpedoed in seconds by someone else (Sandman, Radioactive Man, some would say Zemo, though not me).

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I don't think it's a safe assumption at all. Soule says one of the Logan's Legacy focus characters will be appearing, but I think that Creed is far, FAR more likely seeing as he was part of the original Weapon Plus program alongside Logan to begin with.

As far as Logan knew Daken was dead along with his mother by the time he joined Weapon Plus.
    At the time I posted his, here was no information at all...

I can't express how much I'm looking forward to seeing where all this leads for daken.
    Logan's legacy is meant to set each one of the characters on a new path, this can only mean good things for him. Just pray he gets rid of the horseman/remender persona.
    I want to see the crazy manipulative daken we all know that has no trouble playing both hero and villain.
    It wouldn't be a hard fix, just need Liu back

I can't express how much I'm looking forward to seeing where all this leads for daken.
    Logan's legacy is meant to set each one of the characters on a new path, this can only mean good things for him. Just pray he gets rid of the horseman/remender persona.
    I want to see the crazy manipulative daken we all know that has no trouble playing both hero and villain.
    It wouldn't be a hard fix, just need Liu back
    Agreed. I just want our Daken back. And hoping (fingers crossed) he gets another shot from Marvel. He can be incredible if given the right creative team. I'd be SO happy with Liu taking over and writing an X-23/Daken series... who else would be a good choice? Kieron Gillen can do no wrong, and is perfect for manipulative characters. I'd be curious to see Kelly Sue deConnick write Daken, her Osborn series was fantastic. She can write great villains, beyond "yessss, evilllll".

http://fuck-yeah-daken.tumblr.com/

Uncanny avengers pics-daken

http://fuck-yeah-daken.tumblr.com/
    Uncanny avengers pics-daken

This brief interaction is the best Remender's written Daken, probably (though issue #25? with Evan on the farm was cool).

And... just because... hee hee...

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

I think his tattoos are sooooooooooooooo good I want them, but then I can't see my self that inked D:
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    I think his tattoos are sooooooooooooooo good I want them, but then I can't see my self that inked D:
    Agreed. IF (and it's big "if") I ever did get a tattoo, I would get Daken's. So awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    Agreed. IF (and it's big "if") I ever did get a tattoo, I would get Daken's. So awesome!!!
    We are of equal thinking (tattoos are scurry and permanent, so.......Though on my other side I'd get either the X-men X or Nate Grey's X.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

We are of equal thinking (tattoos are scurry and permanent, so.......Though on my other side I'd get either the X-men X or Nate Grey's X.
    I'm an actor, so I'm against tattoos (a costume designer once ranted to my why she hates tattoos on actors -- it would be like giving an artist a canvas where you've already painted a red square in the corner). Plus I'm fickle... so I'd not want in two years time what I'd love now.

I'm an actor, so I'm against tattoos (a costume designer once ranted to my why she hates tattoos on actors -- it would be like giving an artist a canvas where you've already painted a red square in the corner). Plus I'm fickle... so I'd not want in two years time what I'd love now.
    -YES!! I'd be afraid I'd get tired of the tattoo a while later. But Daken makes it work sooooo good
    Then again, I have heard about how it makes it hard for people to work around actor's tattoo's, and the US military is also starting to ban them in certain places, etc. Lots to think about.

I'm an actor as well. Soooo many have tattoos. I have an "X" on my right inner ankle.

-YES!! I'd be afraid I'd get tired of the tattoo a while later. But Daken makes it work sooooo good
    I mostly think it's his tasty shirtless muscles that make it the aethetically pleasing visual

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I'm an actor as well. Soooo many have tattoos. I have an "X" on my right inner ankle.
    I know... I once saw a play where the actress has a monologue about how much she hates tattoos... as the one CLEARLY covered on her neck was showing. Stupid. It's like casting a model to play an "ugly" role and doing a poor job of "demodelling them" (which is why I often find the "rejects" in teen shows so laughable... they are nearly ALL too pretty to be that ostracized). It's why I hated Anne Hathaway's boyfriend in the Devil Wears Prada; he lectures her about how looks and fashion don't matter... while sitting there with perfectly curled hair and eyelashes most women would envy. BAD casting

LOL! Rant over

Not sure if anymore has seen this but its a sketch Kevin Wada did on deviant art. Can't wait to see a full blown piece of him because damn this is hot.

That is HOT!!! Honestly, Daken and Gambit... something about them just makes nearly all images of them look hot. Any news on the Daken front? Still keeping my fingers crossed for another solo series or duet book with X-23.