View Poll Results: What is your favourite story from Daken's solo series?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE PRINCE #75-77

11 22.92%
  • MY HERO #78-80

1 2.08%
  • A Cautionary Tale #81

1 2.08%
  • GODLIKE #82-84

1 2.08%
  • RECKONING #85-86 [Wolverine crossover]

2 4.17%
  • Idle Hands #87

1 2.08%
  • PUNISHMENT #88-89 [Punisher crossover]

3 6.25%
  • EMPIRE #90/1-3

0 0%
  • EMPIRE: ACT II #4-7

2 4.17%
  • COLLISION #8-9 [X-23 crossover]

24 50.00%
  • BIG BREAK #10-12

0 0%
  • MOONWALK #13-15

1 2.08%
  • PRIDE COMES… #16-19

1 2.08%
  • A Love Story? #20

0 0%
  • LOST WEEKEND #21-23

0 0%
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran_Frost View Post
    That is HOT!!! Honestly, Daken and Gambit... something about them just makes nearly all images of them look hot. Any news on the Daken front? Still keeping my fingers crossed for another solo series or duet book with X-23.
    AFAIK nothing beyond Legacy of Logan has been announced yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    AFAIK nothing beyond Legacy of Logan has been announced yet.
    We should get to see the solicit for daken issue this month

DEATH OF WOLVERINE: THE LOGAN LEGACY #5 (OF 7)
    RAY FAWKES (W) • ELIA BONETTI (A)
    Cover by GERARDO SANDOVAL
    • Featuring DAKEN!
    • The man known as WOLVERINE is dead. But what about the sum total of his mortal remains? Relics? Trophies? Or is there something more remaining of Logan…something which endures? Something in his son, Daken?
    • Daken hated his father while he lived. But now, the duties he takes on in Logan’s name will surprise everyone who knows them both…
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

Sounds interesting. I can't post the cover for some reason. But it's pretty ugly

BANNED

Wonder if this could be a catalyst for Daken turning to more of an anti-hero than a straight villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wonder if this could be a catalyst for Daken turning to more of an anti-hero than a straight villain.
    My guess is that's exactly what's going to happen

Was just reading some of my dark wolverine and daken dark wolverine books,

I think the most fascinating thing about dakens character (when written well) was that, in his own head, he was smarter than everyone. He didn't care how powerful a character was or what they thought of him, all he cared about was messing with people and getting the best of them.

I hope they go back to basics with daken, no more blueberry remender daken, I want the tatto Mohawk daken who sees only a god when he looks in the mirror.

There's plenty of story left in daken, and now that Logan's gone, I think it's dakens time to shine..

Liu & Way built a good thing for daken, great rogues and supporting cast too.

Deadpool, x23, Logan. Fantastic 4, bullseye, Romulus,winter soldier, punisher, Skaar. Plenty of potential for amazing stories. And plenty of hanging plot threads left to explore.

Just thought I'd share a little excitement. Can't wait for the Logan legacy mini and see what path it puts daken on.

I want to see him back in a monthly title, even if its not his own and he joins a team.

Also reading the solicit, it looks like its either him or sabertooth that take the mantle..

I've said forever that I would love to see Daken and Shinobi Shaw together. They are both sons of powerful men, half Asian, and bi-sexual. I think they could some sort of demented, manipulative Bonnie and Clyde.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I've said forever that I would love to see Daken and Shinobi Shaw together. They are both sons of powerful men, half Asian, and bi-sexual. I think they could some sort of demented, manipulative Bonnie and Clyde.
    That would be awesome, except I think that Shinobi is dead (can't quite remember if he made it out of Necrosha) - not that that ever stopped anyone in comics.

So Charles Soule is staying at marvel for a while now and will be dealing with the aftermath of logans death, Im hoping he continues his his work through the wolverine family and replaces Superman/Wonder Woman with daken/X23 Id even be happy if they threw Sabertooth in there too

I too would love a Daken/Shinobi romance. Daken works best on a group, I'd love to see him recreate a Hellfire Club; and manipulate all of them (maybe base one in Japan?).

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    So Charles Soule is staying at marvel for a while now and will be dealing with the aftermath of logans death, Im hoping he continues his his work through the wolverine family and replaces Superman/Wonder Woman with daken/X23 Id even be happy if they threw Sabertooth in there too
    I'd LOVE a Charles Soule Daken solo series. His She-Hulk is EPIC!!! (and his Thunderbolts was good, for what it was, not his fault the entire concept of Red Hulk's team is an #epicfail)

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

For a replacement I'd prefer X23 but I see Daken as a very likely can I date especially with that solit. Sabretooth maybe with Axis inversion.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    For a replacement I'd prefer X23 but I see Daken as a very likely can I date especially with that solit. Sabretooth maybe with Axis inversion.
    A Daken/X-23 duet book by Soule (art by Choi) would be a dream! Plus it would be the best chance for both of them to keep an ongoing.

A Daken/X-23 would be awesome considering how badass they were together in Collision.
    Well we will find out soon enough what effects the death of Wolverine will have on them.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Yah I was thinking the exact same thing. I feel x23 is Bendis property, but then again, sabertooth may be stuck with remender..

That leaves daken to be written by soule.....wishful thinking though

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    A Daken/X-23 would be awesome considering how badass they were together in Collision.
    Well we will find out soon enough what effects the death of Wolverine will have on them.
    Soon enough isn't fast enough...