Default Wally West question

With Bar Torr back in TT as Kid Flash, when DC finally gives Wally his powers, what will be his alias?

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

Quote Originally Posted by mrjames21 View Post
    With Bar Torr back in TT as Kid Flash, when DC finally gives Wally his powers, what will be his alias?
    Safest bet is "The Bolt".

But don't count on Bar-torr lasting very long, or anything interesting happening with this version of Wally.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!

Extraordinary Member Doctor Know's Avatar

Isn't there already a New 52/Prime Earth Wally?

He was introduced in the Flash in 2014, killed off, but then revived during Convergence, I believe.

I hope DC brings back the real Wally.

This new kid isn't Wally and he never will be no matter what DC tries to push.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Isn't there already a New 52/Prime Earth Wally?

He was introduced in the Flash in 2014, killed off, but then revived during Convergence, I believe.
    That was a Wally from a different timeline, I recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That was a Wally from a different timeline, I recall.
    That was Wally from the future where Barry's costume was changed to blue and he went on a time spree murdering his old foes before sending his current self into the Speed Force (where we met Selkirk). I'm just wondering because DC seems to be heading towards the New 52 Wally getting his powers, but the Kid Flash name is taken. Pre New 52 Wally named Bart Impulse because of his propensity to act on Impulse without thinking. This new Wally seems similar to the YJ Wally in that he has a scientific mind and YJ's Wally speed was based in science which is why he wasn't as fast as Barry & Bart (i.e. back in his first days as the Flash where they said he had a meta gene and had to eat to keep his metabolism up).

I think Bart should have the Impulse codename and Wally should be Kid Flash or something new.

You mean to tell me that Wally haven't got any powers yet!? Good thing I dropped the book, which was not too long after the new creative team took over.