Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    with magneto being an antihero at worst for most his history.
    wut? movie Mag is as villain as they come
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I didn't get much from this trailer. No emotional grab, just a few cool action scenes. I see characters I've been dying to see take the spotlight along with younger new takes on characters we've seen, but yet none of which packed any punch.

I don't know if it is the artist in me, or just the love of aesthetic and detail, but the lack of proper X-suits gets so beneath my skin it is incredible. Before even set picks were leaked I knew they would refuse to have well designed yelllow/black or yellow/blue suits. Instead we have the most uninspired black/grey to date. Jubes and Psylocke somehow made it.

A lot of what I was looking forward to just had 0 impact on me, I'm not sure why. Funny thing is, it could be something as simple as trailer editing and music. Maybe the next trailer will have me hyped, but for now this tasted bland.

Finding a destination in the infinite multiverse

Sorry, but was not enchanted by it like at all.
    Note: This person is a Peter Parker, Hank Pym, Bruce Banner, Reed Richards and James Howlett fanboy, used to be a Steve Rogers fanboy before he turned grumpy.

BANNED

Yeah, I'm not really sure why anyone would act like the X-Men characters Apocalypse has under his control won't be switching sides at some point.

BANNED

The trailer didn't do much for me on its own, but I'm still excited for the movie (if a bit cautious in hoping the conflict isn't resolved too Deus Ex Machina-ey).

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

It's like every studio forgot how to make a good trailer lol. Still my number one Marvel film I am looking forward too though, hope they pull it off.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    wut? movie Mag is as villain as they come
    Your saying hes evil? Misguided yes but not evil. His history colors his reaction to fear of mutants. Xfc he was only gonna do to those ships what was about to happen to every mutant on the beach. He didnt start it, dofp they made sentinels to hunt mutants after killing and studying half of the characters from xfc, he was justifiably pissed off. In the older movies he just wanted to help mutatns by turning world leaders into mutants lol. He helps kinda in x2 and the cure pushed him over the edge in x3. Hes never evil, just misguided

In the comics he bounces between hero, antihero and sometime villian more then anyone lol.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 12-11-2015 at 09:36 AM.

It was a cool trailer except McAvoy looks horrible bald.

Quote Originally Posted by Char Aznable View Post
    Looks fantastic. I'm ready for 2016, and the coming comic book war!

Batman v Superman

Captain America Civil War

X-Men Apocalypse

Suicide Squad

Dr. Strange

Deadpool
    This is gonna be the best year ever. And we still get Star Wars to kick it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Your saying hes evil? Misguided yes but not evil. His history colors his reaction to fear of mutants. Xfc he was only gonna do to those ships what was about to happen to every mutant on the beach. He didnt start it, dofp they made sentinels to hunt mutants after killing and studying half of the characters from xfc, he was justifiably pissed off. In the older movies he just wanted to help mutatns by turning world leaders into mutants lol. He helps kinda in x2 and the cure pushed him over the edge in x3. Hes never evil, just misguided

In the comics he bounces between hero, antihero and sometime villian more then anyone lol.
    No, he's evil. Magneto is a murdering, racist terrorist. Just because he has a tragic past doesn't make his actions any more honorable or "not evil." Attempting to kill thousands of innocents due to their race is a bit more than simply "misguided."

Blown away! And that says a lot since the only characters in it that I'm really a fan of are quicksilver and Jean.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Fox has really hit its stride with the X-Men movies. I am sad that this will close out the First Class trilogy and soon we will get the last Wolverine movie.

Fantastic Member Iluvitloud1976's Avatar

Wow, looking forward to this. I enjoyed all the X-Men flicks (I realize I'm probably the minority here but that's OK) & can't wait to check this out. This, BvS, & Cap's Civil War are at the top of my list of must see's.
    ".......he's wrong, we're not wearing costumes" -Leonardo, 1984

Looking good! So many movies to see next year....

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    No, he's evil. Magneto is a murdering, racist terrorist. Just because he has a tragic past doesn't make his actions any more honorable or "not evil." Attempting to kill thousands of innocents due to their race is a bit more than simply "misguided."
    What are you reffering to? In the movies most his actions are responses to human actions. He is also not racist at all hes speciest but not racist. In the comcis yes hes been a straight up villain at times. More often then not hes portrayed as an antihero freedom fighter. I like what he says in the comcis when xavier dies(for 1000th time) "you were to good for this world charles, but i am exactly what they deserve" or something to that effect. Sums his character up for me hes not a hero but he usualy and i mean usualy goes after those who have it coming.