Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    JSA Book 1 is scheduled for later this year. It hasn't been formally solicited yet, but it's in DC's latest bookstore catalogue.

No sign of anything for Green Lantern yet, but it's surely only a matter of time.
    Awesome, thanks for the info. Will johns flash books include his barry allen run from rebirth to flashpoint or just the wally west stuff or is that info unknkown

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Awesome, thanks for the info. Will johns flash books include his barry allen run from rebirth to flashpoint or just the wally west stuff or is that info unknkown
    Its unknown at this point. Flashpoint is still in print, but I dont know the rest of Barry Allen run is

Quote Originally Posted by RickyMeister View Post
    Too early to say yet. Book 4 of the Wally West series isn't out until December, and there's still one more book after that before that run is complete (that hasn't been listed yet). If a Barry Allen collection was to follow, I'd say it would be at least this time next year before it'd be released.

Other than Barry Allen, the only other major Johns runs to be collected are his Superman work, and Justice League. Justice League is probably a few years away from getting large TPs (all the regular TPs are still in print), but I could see his Superman stuff getting new editions in the medium term, maybe sometime next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Too early to say yet. Book 4 of the Wally West series isn't out until December, and there's still one more book after that before that run is complete (that hasn't been listed yet). If a Barry Allen collection was to follow, I'd say it would be at least this time next year before it'd be released.

Other than Barry Allen, the only other major Johns runs to be collected are his Superman work, and Justice League. Justice League is probably a few years away from getting large TPs (all the regular TPs are still in print), but I could see his Superman stuff getting new editions in the medium term, maybe sometime next year.
    His Teen Titans run is also getting collected again.

Spectacular Member RickyMeister's Avatar

Thanks. Looks like its going to be abit of wait but it should be worth it
    Last edited by RickyMeister; 05-15-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Did anyone else here happen to order last months Wonder Woman and Justice League America trade from IST/DCBS? I did (as I do everything), and in the past when a books has suffered a printing error like this one, they've proactively emailed and made arrangements to replace it. Nothing yet this time, so I emailed them a couple of days ago to ask if they'd be offering replacements. Still waiting on a reply...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Is Mystery Theatre 3 definitely cancelled? Showing on Amazon as a 4th of July release

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Is Mystery Theatre 3 definitely cancelled? Showing on Amazon as a 4th of July release
    Apparently, is going to be released in 2035.

https://www.amazon.com/Sandman-Myste.../dp/1401270948

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboydce View Post
    Someone in the Facebook Omnibus Group mentioned that their Diamond distributor confirmed that Volumes 3 and 4 are dead. Super frustrating. Especially since they advertised it as being a complete reprinting.

Makes me second guess if I even want to order the upcoming Books of Magic reprint if DC/Vertigo will just cancel halfway through again.

Quote Originally Posted by fillmont View Post
    Someone in the Facebook Omnibus Group mentioned that their Diamond distributor confirmed that Volumes 3 and 4 are dead. Super frustrating. Especially since they advertised it as being a complete reprinting.

Makes me second guess if I even want to order the upcoming Books of Magic reprint if DC/Vertigo will just cancel halfway through again.
    Guh. Why not just finish the series? So lame.

Astonishing Member

Amazon phish now have Hawkworld Book 1 up along with some others.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Amazon phish now have Hawkworld Book 1 up along with some others.
    How is the Hawkworld book?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    How is the Hawkworld book?
    I never read it, but it is by John Ostrander. I've enjoyed enough of his stuff to pick this one up unseen (assuming DC doesn't cancel it before release).

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    I never read it, but it is by John Ostrander. I've enjoyed enough of his stuff to pick this one up unseen (assuming DC doesn't cancel it before release).
    Going by Ostrander and his previous work, DC will release a portion of it and then give up.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Going by Ostrander and his previous work, DC will release a portion of it and then give up.
    At least we're on track to get all of his Suicide Squad collected.