Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RedWhiteAndBlueSupes View Post
    The JSA is still on track to be released, we were just talking about it in another thread, I think they probably pushed back the release date to coincide with Rebirth or build Hype for it. But as for JLI and Hal Jordan volume 2, well, that really sucks, as I was really looking forward to having the Green Lantern vol 3. FINALLY published in collected trade. I literally just got vol 1 the other day ARRGGH!
    Same here, I was hoping they would also release GL: Mosaic which was released at the same time but as its also by Jones I doubt that will happen anytime soon. I wonder if they will go straight to releasing vol 3 from Ron Marz onwards (Emerald Twilight/Kyle Rayner's stories)

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    And I just got an e-mail from Amazon that Azrael Vol 2, Azrael Vol 3, and Legion Lost: The Complete Saga (with additional material from the previous collection) have all been indefinitely delayed.

Grrrrrrrr.
    Man that sucks about Azrael 2 & 3, I really enjoyed vol 1 and couldnt wait for those follow up volumes!

About the cancellation of GL Vol 2 and JLI:B, how does the cancellation work and how long does it take to get to people? Cause at a CS I go to, I talked to the owner about GL vol 1 and asked about the other vols but he didn't know about the cancel order.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Resident of Central City RedWhiteAndBlueSupes's Avatar

It makes me wonder is the Mark Waid Flash Vol 2 is going to be affected.
    Oh man it better not be, if nothing else just cut out those issues. Like many I have been waiting 4 ever for Marks Waids complete run in TPB.

And I just got an e-mail from Amazon that Azrael Vol 2, Azrael Vol 3, and Legion Lost: The Complete Saga (with additional material from the previous collection) have all been indefinitely delayed.
    Grrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    Same here, I was hoping they would also release GL: Mosaic which was released at the same time but as its also by Jones I doubt that will happen anytime soon. I wonder if they will go straight to releasing vol 3 from Ron Marz onwards (Emerald Twilight/Kyle Rayner's stories)
    I really hope they do just that, the original trades never collected the full run. At the very least they need to publish the Kyle Rayner era GL. Out of all the cancellations the Green Lantern probably angers me the most.
    Phantom rough on roughnecks- Old Jungle Saying

Really kinda disappointed in DC as it seemed like they were really stepping up there game in the fat TPB department to compete with Marvel's epic collection. And still Messner-Loebs Flash run has NEVER been collected. you think that would make it on the docket at some point.

http://community.comicbookresources....tpb-what/page2 Yeah someone just started a thread on this yesterday, should find some more info in here.
    Really kinda disappointed in DC as it seemed like they were really stepping up there game in the fat TPB department to compete with Marvel's epic collection. And still Messner-Loebs Flash run has NEVER been collected. you think that would make it on the docket at some point.
    I keep saying, wait until the film. They just started the Millar run, which is considered one of the best Flash runs. M-Loeb will take some time.

DAMN IT. I hate it when I buy the first volume of these orphaned series. I want a long run or I want nothing at all. #shutupyou'retheprivilegedone

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    I keep saying, wait until the film. They just started the Millar run, which is considered one of the best Flash runs. M-Loeb will take some time.
    yeah I just got the first volume but haven't seen a listing for a vol 2 yet, would be great to have the complete Morrison/Millar flash.

Quote Originally Posted by doolittle View Post
    DAMN IT. I hate it when I buy the first volume of these orphaned series. I want a long run or I want nothing at all. #shutupyou'retheprivilegedone
    yeah i hate it too, it would be so much better if they just listed the title on the spine, and just left the vol 1 off there.

yeah I just got the first volume but haven't seen a listing for a vol 2 yet, would be great to have the complete Morrison/Millar flash.

yeah i hate it too, it would be so much better if they just listed the title on the spine, and just left the vol 1 off there.
    Whoops..I meant the Mark Waid run. Gotta keep my Marks in order, haha.

Mighty Member

I wouldn't mind if the absolutes of Sandman got a TPB release.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    Hopefully once we get Waid's run completely released in TPB they will go back and release both M-Loeb and Mike Baron's runs to

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Grrrrrrrr.
    Hopefully the Azrael cancellations are because they realized vol. 1 looked like shit, and they're correcting their reproduction process...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Hopefully once we get Waid's run completely released in TPB they will go back and release both M-Loeb and Mike Baron's runs to
    I'd love that. I know vol. 4 of Johns' omni has yet to he announced, but I am confident they will release it in due time. I mean its Geoff Johns, there's no way its begin axed here. They might just be giving it a break while they release more content from other writers.

Waid's v.2 of the Flash is coming up soon, and with the film underway, I'm sure they'll release the third volume along with one new volume from a new writer. Personally, I'd buy them as fast as I can get them. If a new Flash volume was released every month, I'd go for it.

hope so, it took me better part of a year to track down Loeb's flash run. it's wasn't super hard to find, but yeah it would be great to have in pb for sure.
    now that DC's back after ending 52, it looks like there finally wiling to publish pbs of wally as the flash.

Fantastic Member

I just noticed the Mike Parobeck JSA single volume trade vanished.

Incredible Member

hope so, it took me better part of a year to track down Loeb's flash run. it's wasn't super hard to find, but yeah it would be great to have in pb for sure.
    now that DC's back after ending 52, it looks like there finally wiling to publish pbs of wally as the flash.
    Same, I bought Baron's run during the digital sale back in December but a real TPB would be great