Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    I don't think Waid's Flash will be axed. I think they'll just keep it quiet about who wrote those tie in issues.
    Aw come on. Waid's Flash was my next buy. Quit playing with my emotions.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Aw come on. Waid's Flash was my next buy. Quit playing with my emotions.
    The first volume is excellent. I don't think they'll Axe the second one because Jones wrote some tie in issues.

I just really want a Wonder Woman by Phil Jimenez TPB.

Astonishing Member

The first volume is excellent. I don't think they'll Axe the second one because Jones wrote some tie in issues.
    They cancelled the Justice League Breakdowns collection, even though Jones was involved with only half the issues. He scripted (off of Giffen's plots) 7 issues of JLE and fully wrote 1 issue. But I suppose if DC did plan to cancel it, they would have done so when they cancelled the other Jones collections.

I'm just pessimistic as a result of DC cancelling 7 collections I had preordered in just over a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    They cancelled the Justice League Breakdowns collection, even though Jones was involved with only half the issues. He scripted (off of Giffen's plots) 7 issues of JLE and fully wrote 1 issue. But I suppose if DC did plan to cancel it, they would have done so when they cancelled the other Jones collections.

I'm just pessimistic as a result of DC cancelling 7 collections I had preordered in just over a month.
    About that, JLI B is still on IST for April.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member

Amazon has removed it, and Bleeding Cool has a story about how it has been quietly cancelled. I think IST hasn't updated their listing.

There's a recent post on the DC HC thread about how Waids Flash v 2's cover art is out, and how the contents have changed, now dropping the entire GL crossover all together, but still continuing the story. Which, isn't the best case scenario, but also not the worst. I'll take it.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Amazon has removed it, and Bleeding Cool has a story about how it has been quietly cancelled. I think IST hasn't updated their listing.
    I preordered mine through DCBS, and just got an email from them this morning confirming the cancellation.

What f*cked up timing. DC finally decides to reprint a ton of Jones's stuff after all these years, and he goes and gets himself into that mess...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

How do the new printings of the Knightfall TPBs hold up? Any significant content differences between them and the upcoming omnibus?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    How do the new printings of the Knightfall TPBs hold up? Any significant content differences between them and the upcoming omnibus?
    This is DC, so we don't know yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    This is DC, so we don't know yet.
    Touché .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    I quite like them, they also include the "Prodigal" story where Dick Grayson fills in as Batman.

Although its subject to change (as per DC's frequently wrong solicits) The omnis will be including Batman #484-490 and Detective Comics #654-658 which were NOT in the 2012 TPB's (the "General" story from Detective & the Black Mask/Headhunter/Azrael/Bane vs Killer Croc & Riddler on Venom stories from Batman)

The TPBs (original & 2012 editions) missed out "The Search" part of the story where Bruce gets his back healed (so he just shows up fine again midway through the story) so its unknown if the follow up Knightfall omnibus will include it this time

However neither the omni or TPB's have "Sword of Azrael", which introduce Jean Paul Valley. For that you would have to pick up the Azrael vol 1: Fallen Angel TPB that came out last year

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2045 View Post
    I quite like them, they also include the "Prodigal" story where Dick Grayson fills in as Batman.

Although its subject to change (as per DC's frequently wrong solicits) The omnis will be including Batman #484-490 and Detective Comics #654-658 which were NOT in the 2012 TPB's (the "General" story from Detective & the Black Mask/Headhunter/Azrael/Bane vs Killer Croc & Riddler on Venom stories from Batman)

The TPBs (original & 2012 editions) missed out "The Search" part of the story where Bruce gets his back healed (so he just shows up fine again midway through the story) so its unknown if the follow up Knightfall omnibus will include it this time

However neither the omni or TPB's have "Sword of Azrael", which introduce Jean Paul Valley. For that you would have to pick up the Azrael vol 1: Fallen Angel TPB that came out last year
    Its too bad they axed Vol.2 and 3 of Azreal.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Its too bad they axed Vol.2 and 3 of Azreal.
    I'm still hoping these have just been delayed due to production issues, and will be resolicited eventually...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I'm still hoping these have just been delayed due to production issues, and will be resolicited eventually...
    I feel guilty. I've always wanted to purchase v.1, but always put it off in favor of other buys. I'm part of the problem!!