Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doolittle View Post
    It's not post-Crisis, but I'd love for them to collect All Star Squadron.
    Absolutely. If there's one series that keeps reminding me why the New 52 feels ... ehhh... this would be it. I can easily picture the whole run as a set of fat hardcovers on my bookshelf. Heck, I'd buy a new bookshelf!
    To Roy Thomas, comic-book (and real world) history wasn't something to be thought of as confusing, contradictory, and put on a high shelf away from the readers - it was to be embraced and built upon.

After victor recommended it, I bought the first Hitman trade in September. Amazon Germany is still trying to a find a copy to ship. I am wondering if I should just order it from another retailer or is that trade, gasp, out of print.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    After victor recommended it, I bought the first Hitman trade in September. Amazon Germany is still trying to a find a copy to ship. I am wondering if I should just order it from another retailer or is that trade, gasp, out of print.
    Part of me wonders if, given the upcoming trade release of All-Star Section Eight, that DC will do another printing of the first couple volumes since they do appear to be out of print.

The 90s Catwoman series

Any Wonder Woman run not already being traded.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    The 90s Catwoman series
    Would love to get this once they finish the larger 2000-era Catwoman collections

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Wisdom View Post
    With Batman there's also Complete Hush and Under the Red Hood. The way they're going with Batman in general, I can see having the period from after Troika to the end of Fugitive (with Hush and Brubaker Detective following from there) as close to complete as it can be collected in about two years.
    I would love for DC to continue to fill the gaps of 90's Batman between the larger crossovers they have already released

More BA Batman/Detective Comics from the late 70's onwards up to Year One would be great to

Green lantern vol. 3
    Legion/Rebels
    Darkstars
    Guy Gardner/Warrior
    The Ray
    Damage
    Hawkworld

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Green lantern vol. 3
    Guy Gardner/Warrior
    Agreed, would love to see more of Kyle's run and Gardner's own series collected

Fantastic Member

To add to my last post, I'd really like to see some large DC Trades that collect more obscure '80's DC material, i.e. - some of these could be completely collected in 1-2 of these volumes:

Arak, Son of Thunder

Arion, Lord of Atlantis

Classic Amethyst

The main ones for me are Young Justice and Sandman Mystery Theatre, the latter of which has already been announced (hopefully they'll finish it this time). Impulse maybe. I think a trade of that was slated to come out a few years ago but got canned. Oh and I'd like to see the rest of Resurrection Man reprinted.

Spectacular Member

I love these, and like many others, I wish they'd finish Shade, Spectre, Martian Manhunter, and Veitch Swamp Thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    Part of me wonders if, given the upcoming trade release of All-Star Section Eight, that DC will do another printing of the first couple volumes since they do appear to be out of print.
    If they do they should combine vol. 1 and 2, and vol. 3 and 4 to match what they did with 5-7.

...but really Hitman deserves the deluxe treatment. Best DC series ever.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Green lantern vol. 3
    Legion/Rebels
    Darkstars
    Guy Gardner/Warrior
    The Ray
    Damage
    Hawkworld
    I'd buy collections of all of those.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Jiminez's Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by John Aston View Post
    DC has been publishing a lot of it's Post-Crisis comics in these 250-300 page trades. Is anybody picking them up and what would you like to see published?

I'm currently buying the complete run of Hellblazer in this format along with the Mike Grell Green Lantern run, (Vertigo) Animal Man and Ostrander's Suicide Run.

I tried the first volume of Deathstroke and it didn't hold up that well, at least for me.

On order is the first of two volumes of The Demon by Garth Ennis and John McCrae. I've also placed the post-Breakdowns JL trade.

I would love to see:

Aquaman by Peter David and et al (I've never read it and would like to give it a shot considering it's in the midst of the DC sweet spot)
    Dr. Fate by DeMattais and McManus
    L.E.G.I.O.N.
    Sandman Mystery Theater (or just complete the series in a couple of fat trades)
    Warlord
    I would really like to see the last entries of Phil Jimenez's run collected (the Skartaris adventure and the other three issues) on Wonder Woman.
    I would also like to see the Shattered God story collected (also Wonder Woman).
    I also want to see Genesis (and its tie-ins) collected.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thor2014 View Post
    Jiminez's Wonder Woman
    Yeah, we only got 2 skinny trades from Jimenez' run, both of which are long out of print. I'd love to see them collect it across some larger trades (4 should do it?) once they finish reprinting Rucka's material.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES