Page 215 of 308 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4606

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm sure Peter is going to be surprised once he sees her out of that costume .
    That sounds dirty. Remember that this is a kids show.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    That sounds dirty. Remember that this is a kids show.
    Well we've kind of already seen Peter strip down to only his briefs in the Origins story

I don't think they would have had her covered head-to-toe in a big mascot costume unless they were setting up a reveal that she's pretty attractive under there (at least in-universe), unless there was some kind of other reveal (like she's Zendaya or something ).

It's not something the intended audience for the cartoon is meant to think about because they're so young, but there's no way Mary Jane does not have a presence on social media. Peter will never look her up on the show's equivalent of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

It's not something the intended audience for the cartoon is meant to think about because they're so young, but there's no way Mary Jane does not have a presence on social media. Peter will never look her up on the show's equivalent of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
    Well of course not, he's too busy doing science .

Or being Spidey.

I am a supporter of mary jane/peter parker.
    I am currently reading the first 50 issues of amazing spider-man where mary jane met peter parker for the first time.

Spectacular Member

Mary Jane actually showed up in today's Marvel's Spider-Man episode.

spoilers:
    She's the Midtown High mascot (which is, of course, a tiger) and we never see her out of the costume.

Peter even says "go get em' Tiger" once he's told it's her .
    end of spoilers
    Since Marvel animation are so afraid of romance and relationships in their current Marvel cartoons, I am guessing MJ will be part of the science bro club on the show. Maybe they will give her spider powers like everyone else. Is there any point introducing MJ on a show where Peter won't even develop feelings for her?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Atom View Post
    Is there any point introducing MJ on a show where Peter won't even develop feelings for her?
    We ought to be asking the same question with Gwen really. At least those two have hugged on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    We ought to be asking the same question with Gwen really. At least those two have hugged on the show.
    Well, Gwen we know they're turning into Spider-Woman, so that pretty much justifies her presence (especially since that's pretty much why the rest of the supporting cast is what it is on this show).

So them introducing Mary Jane purely so they can have another Superhero on the show, if they give her an identity in it, isn't that far-fetched.

Considering that they didn't show what Anna Watson looks like, there could be some legitimate discussion on whether MJ looks like MJ from Homecoming.
    "What about wheatcakes next time?"-Peter
    "Wheatcakes are yucky."-Annie

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    Considering that they didn't show what Anna Watson looks like, there could be some legitimate discussion on whether MJ looks like MJ from Homecoming.
    Well, either way, at least she's actually Mary Jane .

(although while they've de-aged almost everybody I don't think they've race-changed any major characters, even the ones who were changed in Homecoming. Vulture barely resembles MCU Vulture).

I'm fine with characters being a different race in adaptations and such, but I still dislike the non-Mary Jane "MJ" thing in Homecoming. I also didn't like the non-Robin "Robin" in Nolan's Dark Knight Rises.

I'm fine with characters being a different race in adaptations and such, but I still dislike the non-Mary Jane "MJ" thing in Homecoming. I also didn't like the non-Robin "Robin" in Nolan's Dark Knight Rises.
    I do think it would look kind of weird if Mary Jane was the only major character they actually race-changed on this show, especially since altogether they haven't been trying that hard to match the movies with this cartoon (especially compared to other Marvel cartoons).

I do think it would look kind of weird if Mary Jane was the only major character they actually race-changed on this show, especially since altogether they haven't been trying that hard to match the movies with this cartoon (especially compared to other Marvel cartoons).
    I'd be surprised if MJ wasn't a Caucasian redhead in the current Disney XD series.