Page 242 of 308 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 4606
  1. #3616
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,102

    Default

    Chapter Six posted of my What If? OMD never happened story -

    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1281972...-The-Great-Web

    enjoy
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  2. #3617
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Look East
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    Man it feels kind of sad that Mary Jane and Peter got cosmically divorced and their new child got aborted on a cosmic level. Doesn't Marvel have any business sense?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

  3. #3618
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,038

    Default

    Stanley "Artgerm" Lau has been uploading daily sketches to social media.

    And he chose Mary Jane to represent Valentine's Day.

    https://twitter.com/Artgerm/status/963660158776815621

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BfKaMtNA...ken-by=artgerm


  4. #3619
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,978

    Default

    MJ shows up in Amazing Spider-Man Annual#42 out today (not the main story, but the back-up strip by David Hein)

  5. #3620
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    Man it feels kind of sad that Mary Jane and Peter got cosmically divorced and their new child got aborted on a cosmic level. Doesn't Marvel have any business sense?
    I've never heard it quite described that way, but it is accurate I suppose.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  6. #3621
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Look East
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I've never heard it quite described that way, but it is accurate I suppose.
    How could it not be described that way any way?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

  7. #3622
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Stanley "Artgerm" Lau has been uploading daily sketches to social media.

    And he chose Mary Jane to represent Valentine's Day.

    https://twitter.com/Artgerm/status/963660158776815621

    https://www.instagram.com/p/BfKaMtNA...ken-by=artgerm

    Now this is quite the Valentine's Day treat .
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    MJ shows up in Amazing Spider-Man Annual#42 out today (not the main story, but the back-up strip by David Hein)
    Did Slott still script it?

  8. #3623
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    How could it not be described that way any way?
    Good point, the spot on bluntness of your language was more what I meant lol.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  9. #3624
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Did Slott still script it?
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    How could it not be described that way any way?
    It's more like an annulment than a divorce.

  10. #3625
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Look East
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Good point, the spot on bluntness of your language was more what I meant lol.
    Right my mistake then. And well someone has to be blunt about what Marvel did to Mary Jane and Peter anyway at some point.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

  11. #3626
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Look East
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    It's more like an annulment than a divorce.
    What's the difference anyway?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

  12. #3627
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    What's the difference anyway?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annulment

    Annulment is a legal procedure within secular and religious legal systems for declaring a marriage null and void.[1] Unlike divorce, it is usually retroactive, meaning that an annulled marriage is considered to be invalid from the beginning almost as if it had never taken place (though some jurisdictions provide that the marriage is only void from the date of the annulment; for example, this is the case in section 12 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973 in England and Wales).[2] In legal terminology, an annulment makes a void marriage or a voidable marriage null.[3]

  13. #3628
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    No.
    Well, that helps explain why Mary Jane showed up .

  14. #3629
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Look East
    Posts
    4,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annulment

    Annulment is a legal procedure within secular and religious legal systems for declaring a marriage null and void.[1] Unlike divorce, it is usually retroactive, meaning that an annulled marriage is considered to be invalid from the beginning almost as if it had never taken place (though some jurisdictions provide that the marriage is only void from the date of the annulment; for example, this is the case in section 12 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973 in England and Wales).[2] In legal terminology, an annulment makes a void marriage or a voidable marriage null.[3]
    I see what you mean though you could still say their new child was cosmically aborted.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

  15. #3630
    Really Feeling It! Kevinroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, that helps explain why Mary Jane showed up .
    They do have an advertisement for an upcoming issue showing Peter and MJ kissing (the Immomen page we've seen before. Still in black and white.)

    Does that count as a Valentine's Day tie-in?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •