Page 103 of 308 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 4606

It's weird her max rank outfit is the Iron Spider suit given how much of a bust that turned out to be...

BANNED

Sorry for the double posting, but I think you maybe interested in learning how to earn Mary Jane in Marvel Avengers Academy.

image.jpg

Her voice acting is a little off in the game, but I'm intrigued with how they'll utilise her.
    ♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•*

♪ღ♪░NORAH░WINTERS░FOR░SPIDER-WAIFU░♪ღ♪

*•♪ღ♪*•.¸¸¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪¸.•*¨ ¨*•.¸¸¸.•*•♪ღ♪•«

Quote Originally Posted by Zeitgeist View Post
    Her voice acting is a little off in the game, but I'm intrigued with how they'll utilise her.
    I kind of agree. Her voice in the game seems more stereotypical New Yorker than I would have expected.

She actually sounds fine with the "Face it Tiger..." line, but hit and miss with everything else.

Not too crazy about Felicia's VA either...

BANNED

clips please

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yes, clips would be very useful. For research and analysis purposes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Voice clips, but not bad. Not bad at all. I just wish all the VAs had names besides the ones that are already notable actors or what-not.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

I'm presonally worried about Mary Jane with Dr Doom as the new Iron Man. Maybe Doom is going to try redemption after all, considering there is currently an evil "ultimate" Reed Richards in the new Marvel Universe, but it's obvious that almost nobody is going to believe him. Mary Jane had some encounters with Doom in the past, so if Doom takes Tony's armors and company as I suspect, Mary Jane won't want to stay working here at all. I really hope so. And with a little luck, this could bring her back to Spider-Man's books. And I truly hope we will see her again as Iron Spider.

Lively and Optimistic lone_wolf's Avatar

I kind of agree. Her voice in the game seems more stereotypical New Yorker than I would have expected.
    It's really odd considering she's actually from Pennsylvania. She really just a New York Transplant so there is no reason for her to have some Long Island accent.

- Wolfie
    Visual Development and Storyboard Portfolio
    http://www.imxprs.com/free/wolfie74/mj

"Animators are actors with pencils"
    --Glen Keane

Lively and Optimistic lone_wolf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Somebody clarify again what was MJ's major in college? Did she finish?
    Here's the deal with MJ. She was a theater major at ESU for awhile and then she was caught up in an explosion that lead to her Doctor requesting that she take a semester or a few off. She explained this to Peter while at the ESU campus when Peter noticed she want on the roster of registered students for that semester. Now whether she had finished that degree is up in the air.

The second time she went back to ESU as a returning student studying psychology. That didn't pan out due to some circumstances that we are all aware of.

- Wolfie
    Visual Development and Storyboard Portfolio
    http://www.imxprs.com/free/wolfie74/mj

"Animators are actors with pencils"
    --Glen Keane

BANNED

she sounds pretty good. kinda. she kinda sounds trina nishimura mixed with elizabeth daily at times.

The "Face it" part of "Face it Tiger" is soo forceful, like she's interrogating someone lol. Otherwise not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
    It's really odd considering she's actually from Pennsylvania. She really just a New York Transplant so there is no reason for her to have some Long Island accent.

- Wolfie
    Oh trust me, there are a few folks who come in to NYC from other states and leave no stone unturned in ensuring they are seen as completely New Yorkian in a short span of time. To be fair, I think MJ, especially younger MJ, is exactly one of those kinda folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I'm presonally worried about Mary Jane with Dr Doom as the new Iron Man. Maybe Doom is going to try redemption after all, considering there is currently an evil "ultimate" Reed Richards in the new Marvel Universe, but it's obvious that almost nobody is going to believe him. Mary Jane had some encounters with Doom in the past, so if Doom takes Tony's armors and company as I suspect, Mary Jane won't want to stay working here at all. I really hope so. And with a little luck, this could bring her back to Spider-Man's books. And I truly hope we will see her again as Iron Spider.
    Is Doom even going to interact with Stark Industries all that much? I hope MJ becomes a regular or semi-regular in Riri's book instead.