Page 106 of 308 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 4606
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

It's always great to see Mary Jane acknowledged as the great, well-developed, and strong character that she is, especially when it can be tough to either find writers who also believe that or who are willing to really showcase her.

Hopefully, with the MCU Spider-Man movie, Marvel Studios will be able to show fans and audiences around the world just how awesome a character Spider-Man's most iconic and enduring love interest really is .

I hope for that, too.

I am thinking the ending or post-credits scene could be the iconic "Face it, tiger" moment.
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 08-10-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Yes, the ending. Spectacular Spider-Man incorporated the moment into a high school prom event so well that it would be highly distracting if a Homecoming themed movie doesn't feature MJ's introduction

By the way, the new ASM issue's Letter's Page confirmed MJ will be a supporting character to Riri in IIM. And that she won't be appearing in ASM again for a while.

Y'know, I'm wondering...if they're changing Flash's first name to accompany the race-change, maybe they'd also change "Mary Jane Watson" to "Michelle Watson?"

Though I think it's been specified Zendaya's not playing a love interest, so I'm still really doubting she's MJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    By the way, the new ASM issue's Letter's Page confirmed MJ will be a supporting character to Riri in IIM. And that she won't be appearing in ASM again for a while.
    Well, now I have a reason to care about Invincible Iron Man .

Though it'll be nice seeing Stefano Caselli draw her again. And probably for the best that she won't be in ASM for a while because it's pretty apparent that they don't have much of an idea what to do with her outside RYV.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Y'know, I'm wondering...if they're changing Flash's first name to accompany the race-change, maybe they'd also change "Mary Jane Watson" to "Michelle Watson?"
    Wait, where did you hear about the bolded part? Didn't the director reveal the actor's character name to be Flash?

Btw, I've read descriptions of the Homecoming sizzle reel shown at Comic-Con and from the sounds of it, Zendaya's character is not anything like MJ even personality wise. Or even Ultimate MJ for that matter. She's more like the Lucy/Margaret to Peter's Charlie Brown/Dennis the Menace.

Well, now I have a reason to care about Invincible Iron Man .

Though it'll be nice seeing Stefano Caselli draw her again. And probably for the best that she won't be in ASM for a while because it's pretty apparent that they don't have much of an idea what to do with her outside RYV.
    Yeah, it's for the best. Marriage fans get the Renew Your Vows ongoing and main universe MJ gets a chance to shine in another superhero's book like many folks wanted her to. So kind of a win-win for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Wait, where did you hear about the bolded part? Didn't the director reveal the actor's character name to be Flash?

Btw, I've read descriptions of the Homecoming sizzle reel shown at Comic-Con and from the sounds of it, Zendaya's character is not anything like MJ even personality wise. Or even Ultimate MJ for that matter. She's more like the Lucy/Margaret to Peter's Charlie Brown/Dennis the Menace.
    Well, "Flash" has always been Flash's nickname (As his real name is Eugene), and since the actor is Guatemalan it stands to reason that they might change that.

Yeah, it's for the best. Marriage fans get the Renew Your Vows ongoing and main universe MJ gets a chance to shine in another superhero's book like many folks wanted her to. So kind of a win-win for everyone.
    Unless you want the main universe Mary Jane to have a big role in the in-universe Spider-Man books, and get consistently good portrayal there, rather then a supporting role in another Superhero book (especially one with Bendis' dubious pacing and management). Then you're kind of out of luck.

Not that I can't at least tolerate the current situation since we're getting a Renew Your Vows "ongoing"...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Unless you want the main universe Mary Jane to have a big role in the in-universe Spider-Man books, and get consistently good portrayal there, rather then a supporting role in another Superhero book (especially one with Bendis' dubious pacing and management). Then you're kind of out of luck.

Not that I can't at least tolerate the current situation since we're getting a Renew Your Vows "ongoing"...

How would you have survived the era of no MJ in the late 70's/early 80's if you had been a Spidey fan back then?

‘Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows’ interior art by Ryan Stegman

This makes me happy. So very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    It's going to be amazing having Spider-Man back, as he should be .

more sketch or Layout

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Where did you get it? And any idea of when this collection is going to come? If my suspictions about this Parker Family being in the Main Marvel Reality are true, I really have big hopes for this.