Page 12 of 308 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

MJ playing the villian! There is a cool section where Peter explains all his powers to MJ that I cut out before the last panels where she yawns.

Last edited by Vortex85; 06-30-2014 at 04:01 PM.

Mary Jane defeats the Chameleon.

Mary Jane vs Chameleon.jpg

Pete and MJ dance to "their song"

Later...

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post

Later...

MJ's got good taste in Music.

MJ ain't taking crap from no one. Note that Peter is kidnapped by Hobgoblin and Carrion and MJ is going out to try to find a way to save him, so a tactful approach to resolving this is waisting precious time.

Last edited by Vortex85; 07-05-2014 at 07:14 PM.

MJ ain't taking crap from no one. Note that Peter is kidnapped by Hobgoblin and Carrion and MJ is going out to try to find a way to save him, so a tactful approach to resolving this is waisting precious time.

Man,
    when they said that the marriage aged Peter and Mary Jane, are we sure it wasn't the artist being bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    Man,
    when they said that the marriage aged Peter and Mary Jane, are we sure it wasn't the artist being bad?
    Well, that's Sal Buscema's art for you, he had some issues where his art wasn't up to par like the above with faces sometimes. Usually his MJ was pretty smokin hot though IMO. I think he had a little too much fun drawing sometimes....

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Later...

Lol Kung Fu Fighting. Strange but kinda cool choice for ''Our song''.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    It kind of sums up Peter + MJ perfectly. They (especially MJ) always wanted to take it lightly and with great fun, never aiming to be eternal, star-crossed lovers like Peter/Gwen or Superman/Lois but stumbled and cemented themselves there anyway. And becoming comics' biggest and most ideal representation of the trope in the process!

BANNED

I love Mary Jane Watson. I can't read the Spider-books until she and Peter are married again (same with the Superbooks re: Lois and Clark).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by catbatfan View Post
    I love Mary Jane Watson. I can't read the Spider-books until she and Peter are married again (same with the Superbooks re: Lois and Clark).
    A little diversity won't hurt. Clark x Dianna are doing ok. The problem with the break up with Peter x Mary Jane is the fact that Marvel is in denial about it as they never bother to think OMD through. And the relationships that would work for Peter Parker, Dan Slott doesn't want to go there. I am sure this is the reason why Carol Danvers' relationship with Peter never got off the ground, much less with Felicia Hardy while Marvel had the chance to do so. It would seem that the current staff are too tied up with the idea of Peter Parker down on his luck as he was unfairly portrayed during the 1970's Spider-Man TV series, as well as the live action TV show. You could say that those in charge of Spider-Man are those who yearned for the Spider-Man that they grew up with and were opposed to the idea of Peter getting married to Mary Jane.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    A little diversity won't hurt. Clark x Dianna are doing ok. The problem with the break up with Peter x Mary Jane is the fact that Marvel is in denial about it as they never bother to think OMD through. And the relationships that would work for Peter Parker, Dan Slott doesn't want to go there. I am sure this is the reason why Carol Danvers' relationship with Peter never got off the ground, much less with Felicia Hardy while Marvel had the chance to do so. It would seem that the current staff are too tied up with the idea of Peter Parker down on his luck as he was unfairly portrayed during the 1970's Spider-Man TV series, as well as the live action TV show. You could say that those in charge of Spider-Man are those who yearned for the Spider-Man that they grew up with and were opposed to the idea of Peter getting married to Mary Jane.
    Lois and Clark, like Peter and MJ, are soulmates. I have zero interest in reading a book where they aren't together. It's hard to even think about a Spider-Man book where he isn't with Mary Jane, let alone actually read it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    1461270_10100525301284145_956826610_n-1.jpg
    I love the double check by Peter on this song

Quote Originally Posted by Aruran. View Post
    1461270_10100525301284145_956826610_n-1.jpg
    I love the double check by Peter on this song
    LOL, "In The Navy"?

I suspect that you've discovered the Real reason for OMD.
    Life is the algorithm through which Goddess explores the infinite possibilities of Her own existence.