Page 220 of 308 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230270 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4606
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    So what happens to Mary Jane now?

Bendis is leaving for DC. Will she remain a part of Iron Man, or will Bendis hand her back over to Spidey upon departure?
    Could this mean that Slott ends up with Miles and kill off Peter?

Bendis is leaving for DC. Will she remain a part of Iron Man, or will Bendis hand her back over to Spidey upon departure?
    I don't see her sticking around Invincible Iron Man with Bendis gone.

That being said, I'm also not sure if we'll see her back in the Spidey books anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't see her sticking around Invincible Iron Man with Bendis gone.

That being said, I'm also not sure if we'll see her back in the Spidey books anytime soon.
    It's almost a shame ASM #800 was already plotted out and approved well before this news. Then we could have had MJ show up at the very end in a big dramatic fashion. And promptly do nothing. (Just like after ASM #600.)

BANNED

I suppose Chip could finally use her the way he wanted to in Spectacular Spider-Man

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    My guess is that other than ryv.
    And the newspaper strip, MJ and Peter reunited today in that after she was written out for a few months to promote her movie

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Wouldn't surprise me.

My guess is that she'll leave the Iron Man series, whether she'll go back to being an occasional guest star in Spidey? I've no idea tbf.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    My guess is that she'll leave the Iron Man series, whether she'll go back to being an occasional guest star in Spidey? I've no idea tbf.
    I think if Slott and Zardsky have been discussing things, then it's likely she will have a role to play, probably more in Spectacular than ASM, seeing as Dan just can't resist using her in a mean spirited way and Chip has expressed interest in basing her off his best friend and ex-wife

I wasn't thinking of Spectacular to be honest, I was only thinking about Amazing when I made my post but yeah I'm expecting her to be in Spectacular more than Amazing, though having said I have dropped Amazing so...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I wasn't thinking of Spectacular to be honest, I was only thinking about Amazing when I made my post but yeah I'm expecting her to be in Spectacular more than Amazing, though having said I have dropped Amazing so...
    any main universe Spider-Man comic will be ok with me
    of course, I just want her back as a supporting character in Peter Parker/Spider-Man comics
    I want her be his wife again, but that will never happen under the Quesada regime
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    any main universe Spider-Man comic will be ok with me
    of course, I just want her back as a supporting character in Peter Parker/Spider-Man comics
    I want her be his wife again, but that will never happen under the Quesada regime
    Well Alonso is the main guy nowadays but yeah I don't see it happening anytime soon. At least there's RYV for now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    Only if you consider 616 the end-all/be-all. Fortunately I don't any longer, so I'm free to enjoy a marriage that still thrives to this day (RYV, newspaper comics)

BANNED

Gotta love Newspaper MJ...she's scunnered with all the star-struck publicity of her tour and just wants to hang out with Peter even if he's being selfish in wanting to spend time checking in on The Lizard.

Marvel's not going to let anyone kill Peter off especially now that he's part of the MCU.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Gotta love Newspaper MJ...she's scunnered with all the star-struck publicity of her tour and just wants to hang out with Peter even if he's being selfish in wanting to spend time checking in on The Lizard.
    Heh, yeah, though I wouldn't call it selfish on his part. He wants to check in on someone he also cares about who's in a bad way after losing the love of his life and make sure he doesn't backslide into certain bad habits to deal with his grief (to severely understate the issue).
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Heh, yeah, though I wouldn't call it selfish on his part. He wants to check in on someone he also cares about who's in a bad way after losing the love of his life and make sure he doesn't backslide into certain bad habits to deal with his grief (to severely understate the issue).
    I agree with you, I was just making reference to how Peter viewed his intentions. He's the one who tells MJ he's being selfish when he thinks she'd much rather relax.