Page 235 of 308 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245285 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 4606

Dan Slott is leaving Amazing Spider-Man to write Iron Man.

Whether or not MJ will stick around in Iron Man probably depends on how Bendis ends his run, and whether or not the next writer of ASM wants to use her.

BANNED

I'm weary. Dan's teased in the past that he 'ships MJ and Tony. I would not be surprised if they hooked up in Issue 800 to set up him writing the two as a couple over in Iron Man

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Should'nt have doubted you.

With this and the revelations about the Red Goblin also coming out, this has been a deflating day. I'd say all hype for Issue 800 from MJ and marriage enthusiasts is pretty much dashed and spent, and that is NOT something you want going into a milestone story.
    What Red goblin revelations? I might as well go all the way today with my disappointment

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nx74205 View Post
    What Red goblin revelations? I might as well go all the way today with my disappointment
    The Red Goblin is spoilers:
    Norman Osborn using the Carnage symbiote, and has nothing to do with using magic provided by Mephisto
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Dan Slott is leaving Amazing Spider-Man to write Iron Man.

Whether or not MJ will stick around in Iron Man probably depends on how Bendis ends his run, and whether or not the next writer of ASM wants to use her.
    Would Dan Slott even want Mary Jane around in his Iron Man book? I'd be kind of worried if he did.

Slott's not used MJ much in ASM in the last few years, so I expect her to leave Iron Man. Ultimately, the decision is probably the new ASM writer's. If they want her they'll get her.

The Red Goblin is spoilers:
    Norman Osborn using the Carnage symbiote, and has nothing to do with using magic provided by Mephisto
    end of spoilers
    Wait a minute, spoilers:
    so what happened to Cletus Kasady?
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Would Dan Slott even want Mary Jane around in his Iron Man book? I'd be kind of worried if he did.
    Maybe. I don't think Slott hates MJ. If Bendis doesn't write her out, and the new ASM writer doesn't want to use her, I could see Slott keeping her around, where expectations for her would be much different than if she were around in ASM.

BANNED

Maybe. I don't think Slott hates MJ. If Bendis doesn't write her out, and the new ASM writer doesn't want to use her, I could see Slott keeping her around, where expectations for her would be much different than if she were around in ASM.
    Chip Zdarsky has been very public about wanting to use her over in Spectacular, and confirmed recently he was waiting on permission to tell his stories about her in the title.

Chip Zdarsky has been very public about wanting to use her over in Spectacular, and confirmed recently he was waiting on permission to tell his stories about her in the title.
    That's true.

Now we know why. Things were probably up in the air with the changes to ASM and Iron Man. But comics creators (especially these days) do show a sense of camaraderie, so whatever happens with MJ in regards to ASM or Iron Man, I think Zdarsky will get to do what he wants.

I don't think he hates her but I don't think he really gets her, especially in regards to her role in Spider-Man and Peter's life (except when he wrote her in Renew Your Vows).

I could only see him keeping her around to try to "fix" whatever problems he perceives with her character or because he doesn't want her in Amazing Spider-Man again because of his issues with her as a love interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think he hates her but I don't think he really gets her, especially in regards to her role in Spider-Man and Peter's life (except when he wrote her in Renew Your Vows).

I could only see him keeping her around to try to "fix" whatever problems he perceives with her character or because he doesn't want her in Amazing Spider-Man again because of his issues with her as a love interest.
    If the new writer of ASM wants MJ around, they get her. It's really as simple as that. If Slott or the new writer want MJ around in their title, the writer of ASM wins.

Angry

I'm weary. Dan's teased in the past that he 'ships MJ and Tony. I would not be surprised if they hooked up in Issue 800 to set up him writing the two as a couple over in Iron Man
    I just threw up in my mouth a little, yuck. That is one development, even though I am not a diehard fan of PeterxMJ, that I could never get behind.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

Seriously CBR, this image is weeks old and you're only now reporting it?

https://www.cbr.com/amazing-spider-m...er-mj-romance/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Slott's not used MJ much in ASM in the last few years, so I expect her to leave Iron Man. Ultimately, the decision is probably the new ASM writer's. If they want her they'll get her.

Wait a minute, spoilers:
    so what happened to Cletus Kasady?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    He got stripped of his uber-Chthonic powers and he and his symbiote were mystically imprisoned at the end of his ongoing.
    end of spoilers

Seriously CBR, this image is weeks old and you're only now reporting it?

https://www.cbr.com/amazing-spider-m...er-mj-romance/
    CBR's really lagging in this regard.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Well one can hope Slott has no use for MJ in Iron Man. If he he did it would seem like he's just trolling Spider-Man and MJ fans.