Page 246 of 308 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4606

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    And so is Doctor Octopus!
    He has died twice though .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He has died twice though .
    And I think he's the only guy in the Marvel Universe who has tried to sleep with MJ AND Aunt May.

And I think he's the only guy in the Marvel Universe who has tried to sleep with MJ AND Aunt May.
    True, which proves one thing I've always suspected Otto is one sick man lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

That's three dead lovers on her record...
    Did anyone say Parker Luck?

And it's actualy 5 if we count Otto, the other one is some criminal she was with before she got together with Ben, that guy was killed too.

What's up with Spidey villains sleeping or trying to sleep with his love interests? Felicia didn't escape this too since she slept with Foreigner (Minor villain, but still counts).

Edit: Also, that reminded me of this:

https://i.imgur.com/oFhnaAS.png

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    True, which proves one thing I've always suspected Otto is one sick man lol.
    Well he did get hit in his head a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Did anyone say Parker Luck?

And it's actualy 5 if we count Otto, the other one is some criminal she was with before she got together with Ben, that guy was killed too.
    Is Aunt May a secret black widow ?

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Gives a whole new meaning to her wheatcakes...

That could work, I mean she is really old, maybe she drank the infinity formula at some point and was also a secret agent like Richard and Mary, hell, maybe she even trained them, but of course the infinity formula started to wear off like Fury's, so she retired. Hell, maybe those men who are her lovers who just happened to die are all criminals and she manipulated events to cause their deaths, that first guy and Otto were after all, maybe Ben, Nathan and Jay had some shady business

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Gives a whole new meaning to her wheatcakes...
    Yeah, see, Uncle Ben didn't die by getting shot, it was wheatcake poisoning... Hell, she once poisoned the Chameleon, there's really something shady about good old May lol.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 02-20-2018 at 12:18 PM.

That could work, I mean she is really old, maybe she drank the infinity formula at some point and was also a secret agent like Richard and Mary, hell, maybe she even trained them, but of course the infinity formula started to wear off like Fury's, so she retired. Hell, maybe those men who are her lovers who just happened to die are all criminals and she manipulated events to cause their deaths, that first guy and Otto were after all, maybe Ben, Nathan and Jay had some shady business

Yeah, see, Uncle Ben didn't die by getting shot, it was wheatcake poisoning... Hell, she once poisoned the Chameleon, there's really something shady about good old May lol.
    This all sounds more interesting then most of what they've been doing with Aunt May these days .

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

LMAO

This all sounds more interesting then most of what they've been doing with Aunt May these days .
    Wouldn't take much tbf IMO. She's been boring to me since OMD.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    ...Wouldn't take much tbf IMO. She's been boring to me since OMD.
    As she has been to me. She also suffers from the curse of Post OMD retrograde character development lol.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

BANNED

May's relevancy died with Issue 400. She was useless during the relaunch and It took JMS giving her Peter's identity to get some additional mileage out of her

And now that I've been thinking of it, the rabbit hole goes deeper than we thought, we all know that Aunt May had that weird obssession in getting Peter and MJ together, and then we have shit like those joke covers Frank Cho posts once in a while:

Funny and all, but since we realized that Aunt May is such a manipulative bastard, this becomes weird, because what if those wheatcakes are changing MJ's body to make her more attractive to Peter? And to make sure Peter and MJ end up together, she might even have manipulated events to cause Gwen's death! And the point of wanting to have a grandkid is because she knew all along that Peter is Spider-Man, and maybe Aunt May is planning shit like Mr Sinister, perhaps Peter and MJ having a kid is gonna result in a very powerful offspring like Scott and Jean, a powerful offspring she can manipulate, and that's why she talked shit about Peter having grandkids with Anna Maria, and why she's dead in most timelines where Peter has a kid, Mayday/Annie end up becoming good people because May is not there to manipulate them! All of this could even explain why she's looking younger in the last years, hell, I think there was even a flashback in JMS' run where she looked older, the infinity formula might be working again, and is restoring her age very slowy, so Aunt May can become a threat once again.

This is clearly a story that's been on the making for the last 50 years, and soon we'll see the its consequences on everyone's life.

I think I'll stop here lol.

BANNED

ASM#796

Is this the first MJ has greeted Peter with the entirety of his full name? (Peter Benjamin Parker)

Yep, definitely looks like 797 takes place immediately after MJ invites Peter into her apartment. No flashbacks to issue 700 or to a previous cock-block. Just the two reconnecting

I'm wondering if "Spider-Sense and Sensibility" from the annual takes place after "Go Down Swinging?"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    ASM#796

Is this the first MJ has greeted Peter with the entirety of his full name? (Peter Benjamin Parker)

Yep, definitely looks like 797 takes place immediately after MJ invites Peter into her apartment. No flashbacks to issue 700 or to a previous cock-block. Just the two reconnecting

I'm wondering if "Spider-Sense and Sensibility" from the annual takes place after "Go Down Swinging?"
    If so, then it seems that Peter and MJ have settled into a friendship for the time being. MJ seems to be at a stage where she wants Peter, but is not ready to deal with the Spider Man part of his life yet again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    If so, then it seems that Peter and MJ have settled into a friendship for the time being. MJ seems to be at a stage where she wants Peter, but is not ready to deal with the Spider Man part of his life yet again.
    That might be to give the books synergy with the video game. I'm fairly certain from how Slott peddled it in the promotional ad for it that MJ and Peter want to date, but Spider-Man and her own job get in the way of it.