Page 247 of 308 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4606
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    ASM#796

Is this the first MJ has greeted Peter with the entirety of his full name? (Peter Benjamin Parker)

Yep, definitely looks like 797 takes place immediately after MJ invites Peter into her apartment. No flashbacks to issue 700 or to a previous cock-block. Just the two reconnecting

I'm wondering if "Spider-Sense and Sensibility" from the annual takes place after "Go Down Swinging?"
    Still, a step up from Power Play where MJ was putting Peter down in a cold and bitter way.

ASM#796

Is this the first MJ has greeted Peter with the entirety of his full name? (Peter Benjamin Parker)
    Sounds as weird as her still calling him Petey.
    Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    If so, then it seems that Peter and MJ have settled into a friendship for the time being. MJ seems to be at a stage where she wants Peter, but is not ready to deal with the Spider Man part of his life yet again.
    Even though we should be well past this by now...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Sounds as weird as her still calling him Petey.

Even though we should be well past this by now...
    Even today's Peter/MJ exchange has more chemistry than the Spidey/Mockingbird relationship.

I like how Mj pick up Peters clothes that he left behind saying it's a reflex thing that's nice. But I'm still feeling death flags honestly

I literally started squealing when the door clicked when Peter entered MJ's apartment in today's issue. If your confused why, watch this video, it explains so much better than I can:

Now whether or not Slott did that intentionally, I don't know, but my god, it really made me screech with joy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I like how Mj pick up Peters clothes that he left behind saying it's a reflex thing that's nice.
    I liked it when she added that these old habits weren't "bad ones", a big 180 from recent insinuations that they were .

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I like how Mj pick up Peters clothes that he left behind saying it's a reflex thing that's nice. But I'm still feeling death flags honestly
    Hope you're wrong about the death flags, especially since I'm planning on reading the book again once Slott's run is finished and I don't want her being dead in it.

As divisive as Slott's run is, I don't think it could take killing Mary Jane off.

As divisive as Slott's run is, I don't think it could take killing Mary Jane off.
    Haven't been reading it lately so I don't know how likely it is (or isn't) to happen but I certainly hope he doesn't do it.

Agreed. But I don't trust this is what it seems. They seemingly get back together with no build-up just before Slott's final story?

Slott could kill her off. If so he surely just assumes that sometimes else will bring her back. Heck if that happens plans to bring her back might allready be in motion, until something changes or don`t. It`s just how Marvel treats characters these days.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Slott could kill her off. If so he surely just assumes that sometimes else will bring her back. Heck if that happens plans to bring her back might allready be in motion, until something changes or don`t. It`s just how Marvel treats characters these days.
    I don't think he'll kill her, Quesada's been hinting there's a follow-up to OMD/OMIT coming soon.

I don't think he'll kill her, Quesada's been hinting there's a follow-up to OMD/OMIT coming soon.
    That makes me nervous...

That seems like the last thing we need right now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    That makes me nervous...
    It would normally unnerve me too, but I (naively?) hope the story could set up Peter and MJ for the future rather than be another roadblock. My head theory right now is this story could be a summer run that will be a transition between Slott's run and the relaunch of ASM.