Page 273 of 308 FirstFirst ... 173223263269270271272273274275276277283 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 4606

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Spidey thinking that sounds like clone saga being clone saga, y'know, terrible.
    Indeed, which is why I added it as a joke thus the winky face. But seriously the idea could work if presented properly. Although not with somebody like 616 Peter as such an occurrence would be way OOC.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

"- He's targetting everyone I care about MJ. That puts you near the top of the list.

- "Near"?"

It's confirmed, Carlie is on the top of the list

BANNED

She'd have been at the top if she hadn't turned up down two issues ago, this is her receipt, Pete's far too modest to admit to that though, rofl

Ultimate Member

Though it does seem that she still expected to be at the top of his list even after what happened...

"- He's targetting everyone I care about MJ. That puts you near the top of the list.

- "Near"?"

It's confirmed, Carlie is on the top of the list
    We all know that's Aunt May .
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    She'd have been at the top if she hadn't turned up down two issues ago, this is her receipt, Pete's far too modest to admit to that though, rofl
    I think it's her receipt for how she's treated him the whole year...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    We all know that's Aunt May .
    Don't ruin the joke man

I think it's her receipt for how she's treated him the whole year...

"What does he mean I'm not at the top of the list?!"

Don't ruin the joke man

The funniest part is around this time the Invincible Iron Man arc had her introduce herself to the Stark Industries board by completely lying to them about where Tony Stark was .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The funniest part is around this time the Invincible Iron Man arc had her introduce herself to the Stark Industries board by completely lying to them about where Tony Stark was .
    Well at least she isn't lying about his secret identity, completely different situations, clearly

BANNED

MJ also makes mention of Iron Man being "out of town", meaning Go Down Swinging is set after Tony comes back, but that also means MJ is'nt leaving her position at Stark like we want, meaning Slott could still be using her when he takes over the title.

MJ also makes mention of Iron Man being "out of town", meaning Go Down Swinging is set after Tony comes back, but that also means MJ is'nt leaving her position at Stark like we want, meaning Slott could still be using her when he takes over the title.
    She'll be gone by the time he takes over, I'm betting.

I don't see Slott wanting to write Mary Jane in Iron Man.

That comment was probably just an innocuous statement that shouldn't be read too deeply as far as continuity is concerned.

Don't ruin the joke man

OK, recently I wrote about the Variant cover with MJ wearing a long coat and that key time with Venom. How for Gwens and MJs of the Multiverse they should avoid those long coats (they look great in them but also has a slight feeling of closed off plus just based on 616 history both Gwen and MJ had a very bad thing happen to them while wearing one.

This one she is wearing in the picture had me do a double take when I was looking at it. I was going 'why does it look familiar'. Then I knew why.

Peter: ..uhmm MJ? Where did you get that coat?
    MJ: Gwen left in her will that all of her fashion that she owned would go to me. We were best friends and she knew at the time that I between wanting to be a model that cost money to own top fashion for shots and gigs and just my party girl lifestyle I had back then that also would cost a good penny for nice clubwear. Well being her closest friend outside of you, her closest girlfriend, and being about the same size she left me in her will most of her stuff and her fashion as a sign of friendship and helping hand on her death. Why?
    Peter: .... You do recall the 'Night Gwen Stacy Died?' Well...um...you saw her on that day she died as the two of you were with each other during the day. The two of you was at checking in on Harry. You DO recall what she was wearing on that last day she saw the sun MJ?

Amazing Member

Don't ruin the joke man

What issue is this from again?

BANNED

Not sure about the issue, but it's from the four parter "Power Play" a nadir as far as MJ stories go
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 04-13-2018 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelJD View Post
    OK, recently I wrote about the Variant cover with MJ wearing a long coat and that key time with Venom. How for Gwens and MJs of the Multiverse they should avoid those long coats (they look great in them but also has a slight feeling of closed off plus just based on 616 history both Gwen and MJ had a very bad thing happen to them while wearing one.
    Both 616 and MC2 MJs almost got bridged while wearing a coat now that I think about it:

Quote Originally Posted by nx74205 View Post
    What issue is this from again?
    ASM#14 vol 4.

Not sure about the issue, but it's from the four parter "Power Play" a nadir as far as MJ stories go
    For me the most disapointing thing in that story was Regent not interrupting Spidey's and Tony's fight, I legit wanted him to beat some sense into them, but instead he kidnaped Miles, so disapointing lol.