Page 290 of 308 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 4606

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    So any thoughts on how Nick will use MJ?
    We already know of one way she will be involved for sure.

29791965_10155730797916359_7249288953172328448_n-600x450.jpg

BANNED

It was nice to see MJ back in her role as the motivational speaker in issue 800, and the banter with Peter about who was the smarter out of the two of them was funny. No telling what Slott will do with MJ still at Stark, especially since he's bringing in Bethany Cabe.

According to Ryan Ottley at a convention, a good amount of Spencer's first issue features MJ, there could be more than one flashback.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 06-02-2018 at 10:06 AM.

BANNED

I read a while back (I think it was Dan Slott's instagram or twitter) that Issue 801 has the title of "Here For You"

Incredible Member

I will definitively answer this article's question:

ASM #801 has nothing to do with One More Day.

BANNED

Thanks.

Oh, and congrats on issue 800. I liked it.

I think we do see her at Flash's funeral, between Aunt May and J Jonah Jameson, Except for the hair colour THAT IS Mary Jane.

EDIT: Sorry Should have said that is Mary Jane first time
    Last edited by Animehunter; 06-02-2018 at 11:34 AM.

People take any mention of Peter and MJ romantically involved as a sign that OMD will be reversed, which isn't the case at all, regardless of how #801 ends.

(I'd be a little surprised if #801 ended with Peter and MJ romantically involved again, mostly because I think Slott would want to give Spencer as clean a start as he could. I suppose they could have spoken to each other before #801 was written. Slott strikes me as someone who would be very accommodating to the next writer.)
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 06-02-2018 at 12:00 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    People take any mention of Peter and MJ romantically involved as a sign that OMD will be reversed, which isn't the case at all, regardless of how #801 ends.

(I'd be a little surprised if #801 ended with Peter and MJ romantically involved again

When Spencer began with Free Comic Book Day, he had Peter search for accommodation with Randy Robertson and settling in with Bullseye...if Peter and MJ were romantically connected again, I think MJ would have been able to afford Peter more of a high-rise pad and would be a breadwinner in the renewed relationship. Instead he seems to be trying to make ends meet again.

I'm certain issue 801 will be a slice of superhero life story about what it's like to be Spider-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    When Spencer began with Free Comic Book Day, he had Peter search for accommodation with Randy Robertson and settling in with Bullseye...if Peter and MJ were romantically connected again, I think MJ would have been able to afford Peter more of a high-rise pad and would be a breadwinner in the renewed relationship. Instead he seems to be trying to make ends meet again.

I'm certain issue 801 will be a slice of superhero life story about what it's like to be Spider-Man.
    Not necessarily. If they're taking it slow. Not moving in together right away.

Of course, I don't think this will happen anyway. I think Slott wants to give Spencer as clean a break as he can.

Besides, hasn't Spencer mentioned other love interests? Zdarsky could also use that Rebecca London character from Spec's first arc again too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Besides, hasn't Spencer mentioned other love interests?
    Yeah.

That'll go over well[/sarcasm]

It's possible one of the new love interests will be for MJ...and it's possibly the new Peter Parker running around.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 06-03-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Can someone point me to the interview where Spencer says we'll see a lot of MJ?

The one I've read mentions May, the Bugle crew, Randy, Felicia, but not MJ...
    https://news.marvel.com/comics/87802...ng-spider-man/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Can someone point me to the interview where Spencer says we'll see a lot of MJ?

The one I've read mentions May, the Bugle crew, Randy, Felicia, but not MJ...
    https://news.marvel.com/comics/87802...ng-spider-man/
    It hasn't been said in official interviews, just what was told to fans at conventions.

Cebulski said Spencer had major plans for MJ, and some developments for her character would start in the build to, and including, issue 800 (I assume this was referring to MJ standing up to the symbiotes, showing love for Peter again, and giving him a motivational speech)

Ottley said a lot of his pages for ASM feature MJ
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 06-03-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    It hasn't been said in official interviews, just what was told to fans at conventions.

Cebulski said Spencer had major plans for MJ, and some developments for her character would start in the build to, and including, issue 800 (I assume this was referring to MJ standing up to the symbiotes, showing love for Peter again, and giving him a motivational speech)

Ottley said a lot of his pages for ASM feature MJ
    Oh, OK. Thanks.

I hope she's back for good as part of the book's main cast.