Page 302 of 308 FirstFirst ... 202252292298299300301302303304305306 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 4606

https://www.newsarama.com/40883-new-...rvel-line.html

"BLINDSPOT Part 2! As Jessica re-opens a cold case in the hopes of bringing a former client’s murderer to justice, she finds herself caught in the web of a serial killer who seems to be targeting powerful women. When two of the Marvel Universe’s most powerful redheads are caught in his crosshairs, Jessica may be their only chance at survival. Guest-starring (or guest-slaying?) Elsa Bloodstone and Mary Jane Watson! A DOUBLE-SIZED Marvel Digital Original you don't want to miss!
    MJ appearance in the new (Marvel Digital Original) Jessica Jones title.

(Edit: JJ is not a mini as originally stated.)
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 07-18-2018 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Spencer talks about Peter and MJ's relationship here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.0c3770ec23bf

He genuially thought there were rules in place to keep Peter and MJ apart and Quesada had to tell him otherwise!
    Great article. I don't blame Spencer for thinking there was some rule keeping Peter and Mary Jane apart. I'd been under that impression, as well. I'm glad to hear he'll be giving Mary Jane a bigger role during his run. I think that's both important and overdue. Married or not, she's such a huge part of his life and one of the best supporting characters in Spider-Man's history. I think Spencer's run will succeed on the basis of how we'll he utilizes supporting characters like Mary Jane.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

MJ appearance in the new (Marvel Digital Original) Jessica Jones mini.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 07-18-2018 at 07:38 AM.

BANNED

Jason Lator was asked by a fan if Spider-Gwen's versions of MJ and Glory Grant were in a romantic relationship, and his answer was "all signs point to yes", this makes "Em Jay" the second lesbian version of Mary Jane in the Marvel Universe (and the only one alive seeing as the one from Exiles was killed in Spider-Verse).

https://twitter.com/jasonlatour/stat...F%3Fpage%3D722
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 07-18-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

MJ in a Jessica Jones issue? Depending on the part she has in it I might look into that even though I don't buy digital copies LOL.

Astonishing Member

What Kelly done for Rogue and Gambit, another favorite marvel couple, I have faith she will do Pete and MJ justice. I hope so

Wow, suddenly Mary Jane is back together with Peter and now she's a focal part of the new Jessica Jones book ?

Heck, they even list her as "one of Marvel's most powerful redheads."

It should be kind of fun to see MJ and Jessica interact, especially if Jessica crushing on Peter in high school comes up.
    Jason Lator was asked by a fan if Spider-Gwen's versions of MJ and Glory Grant were in a romantic relationship, and his answer was "all signs point to yes", this makes "Em Jay" the second lesbian version of Mary Jane in the Marvel Universe (and the only one alive seeing as the one from Exiles was killed in Spider-Verse).

https://twitter.com/jasonlatour/stat...F%3Fpage%3D722
    Not surprised, though it doesn't really mean much to me because "Em Jay" has always been pretty off-base as far as versions of MJ go and not one I was ever too invested in.

Although I'm kind of wondering if at some point someone uses the gay versions of Mary Jane as a reason to make her bi-sexual in 616 .

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although I'm kind of wondering if at some point someone uses the gay versions of Mary Jane as a reason to make her bi-sexual in 616 .
    Or as another excuse for why she can't be married to Peter

BANNED

Felicia was also revealed to be bi in MC2, but she was married to Flash for a time.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I know this is meant as a light hearted joke, but let's please not get into those kind of stereotypes about bi people.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    LOL, that made my day, thanks.

Edit Not to offend anyone. I mean more in any excuse type of way than the sexuality type of way.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member

I was thinking that it was meant as a joke on how Kitty and Colossus' "wedding" ended more than anything, with it being the reason that Kitty couldn't marry him, bad choice of reasons all around, though given that 616 Felicia is already bi a bi MJ would open up my old idea for MJ/Peter/Felicia to happen with all three of them...or not...

Mighty Member

I am very glad that Mary Jane is back in the Amazing Spider-Man comic as Peter's confidant and love interest.
    It's about time and long overdue.

I thought Marvel had something against Peter being with Mary Jane.
    I guess it was more about Dan Slott just not like using Mary Jane.

I am glad that Nick Spencer is going to be using Mary Jane as a big part of The Amazing Spider-Man.
    I am curious how the sales will be after the first issue.

I know that Peter and Mary Jane getting back together doesn't necessarily mean that One More Day will be undone and Spider-Marriage will return.
    I'd be satisfied with them just as a romantic couple.

I am back to liking Spider-Man comics now.
    Last edited by Starrius; 07-18-2018 at 10:56 PM.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

BANNED

So apparently Teresa Parker was written out of Spectacular this week...does that leave things open for Mary Jane to be included in Chip's stories from here on in?

Sucks that the two won't be interacting

So apparently Teresa Parker was written out of Spectacular this week...does that leave things open for Mary Jane to be included in Chip's stories from here on in?

Sucks that the two won't be interacting
    There are a lot of interactions we still need to see MJ have. MJ with Miles Morales. MJ with Spider-Gwen. Even MJ with Silk.