Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Cut forged steel, and hurt some seriously heavy hitters.
    For what it's worth, Reed has pretty much flat out ignored Woverine trying to cut him with his adamantium claws in the same issue where Logan scarred the Thing's face by pointing out that his claws just weren't anywhere near long enough to stretch Reed's skin to its tearing point, which is actually how it should happen in these situations.

I dunno if T'Challa's energy blades have some sort of taser/nerve-deadening effect, but I also have no idea what Reed's normal gear should be our how resistant his outfit is supposed to be too those kinds of attacks, either.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dork Knight View Post
    So the thread just changed from " hand to hand fight" to "standard gear"

Interesting . Exactly how badly do you want T'Challa to win?
    It's kind of his sthick, actually. Shows up, creates win-scenarios for BP. Ultimately fails.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Bonus question: Thanos fully hits on Black Panther, what do you figure happens?
    Sex Panther: 60% of the time it works every time.

Black Dwarf also had a later showing where he took on Ronan, Annihilus, Superskrull and GladiatorIIRC .he ultimately ended up getting killed for his troubles but his 2/3 showings involving not exploding from one hit from the likes of Thanos and Gladiator , and another off panel showing where Black Dwarf is shown running towards BP and ....the Wakandan army and shown walking away in defeat in another panel . One of these is anomalous in the extreme unless you factor in possible prep for the Wakandans

I'm havin' some serious Deja *checks*

Huh.

Figures.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

hol up

how do we have to separate identical threads with two pages each? dont we usually gravitate to just one when theres a duplicate?

Mighty Member

for a second I thought this might be Black Panther vs Mr. Terrific, which seems like a better match-up... and then it hit me.

Black Panther is utterly screwed here.

1. Not it doesn't . Not when T'Challa has an army, the most technologically advanced country and God knows what prep , backing him up
    So...the guy doesn't only look like Batman, but he is smart, great with prep, great in the hand to hand department, has gadgets, and is stupid rich on top of that?

Is he a playboy philanthropist when he isn't BatPanther as well? Or is that all?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

He is a mass murderer and part of a mass murderer secret society in his spare time

He is a mass murderer and part of a mass murderer secret society in his spare time
    So...Batman who kills?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    So...Batman who kills?
    Not exactly lol. T'Challa isn't exactly a killer . That was a joke about the Illuminati and how they were secretly building weapons to destroy planets . Also a reference to the whole thing with Namor , but that's more war than mass murdering

Edit : he's also a black African chieftain/monarch in a long tradition of black panthers, phantom style as opposed to rich White son of a doctor . They are fairly differnt I would say
    Last edited by The Dork Knight; 12-12-2015 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    hol up

how do we have to separate identical threads with two pages each? dont we usually gravitate to just one when theres a duplicate?
    Inception, dear Moonknight.

Arx Inosaan

To be fair one of them is against Reed Richards and one against Mr Fantastic .....sadly unlike some /most superheroes there's no difference between the person and the alter-ego

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    hol up

Problem solved. Merged them now.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Boisterously Confused

Didn't they settle question number 1 in BP's first appearance in Fantastic Four #52?

As for question 2, Mr. Fantastic is probably smarter, but we're kind of comparing Atom Bombs and Hydrogen Bombs at that point, aren't we? Either's sufficient to vaporize your house.