Super Moderator

Default REVIEW: The Empty Man, #1

In Cullen Bunn and Vanesa R. Del Rey's "The Empty Man" #1, Special Agents Monica Jensen and Walter Langford try to get to the bottom of a pandemic that seems to have a mind of its own.

Full review here.

Just read #1 today and liked it enough to try #2. I felt the art was a good fit or a horror comic and the writing set a good pace for a first issue. I've never read anything from Bunn (Magneto, Sinestro) but so far so good.
    Pull List: Star Trek/Planet of the Apes, Ragnarok, Escape from New York, Rai and Transformers Drift.

Spectacular Member FN Spider-Man's Avatar

Bunn is quickly becoming one of my favorite writers in the industry at the moment. I've enjoyed Magneto and Sinestro but if you really want to see Bunn's best work, check out The Sixth Gun.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by FN Spider-Man View Post
    Bunn is quickly becoming one of my favorite writers in the industry at the moment. I've enjoyed Magneto and Sinestro but if you really want to see Bunn's best work, check out The Sixth Gun.
    I agree with this that i love his Sinestro and Magneto which was why i got this, and loved it.

Will get The Sixth Gun to try.