Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

You're right : "inclure Chef Pierre est absolument nécessaire !" (Quite transparent French sentence, I hope!)

About the toque : it's almost a military hat in fact! The Chef is the Chief-Officer of the Kitchen Brigade - the cooking squad !-, in which exists a whole hierarchy. But it's true that now it is used also for the showing of. Victor loves to rule : perhaps that sometimes he reigns over his Chefs? Every domain deserves his attention. Do you think that then he wears a green and even bigger toque ?

One last thing about our strange French habits : the mustache is now really rare - or you must have a beard too and then you are a hipster. That doesn't seems the case for Pierre, but perhaps that his full name is Pierre Clouzot? He looks like a cousin of Peter Sellers...

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

If Pierre is a Clouzot would that make Victor his Chief Inspector Dreyfus? I think Chef Pierre would not be incompetent like his cousin with the Surete.
    That would be a scene I would like to see....Victor inspecting the kitchens with his own torque I wonder if he would get like Chef Gordon Ramsey and curse at anyone not doing their job properly.

I did a tour of Burleigh House in Great Britain, a huge manor home. And the kitchen there is quite impressive since they had to cook for perhaps a hundred at a banquet. I think Castle Doom's kitchen would be at least that large.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Oh! Those Four French Chefs are not as cute than the Two Doomy Bears or the Three Bengals Tigers for sure, but that's not the point...

Looking at the munificent dishes they have prepared, I have to renounce to my project of simply eating a sandwich... It's midday here, and now I need more to be satisfied. Something as tasty as what you have posted... Need to go out and see if some French Chefs are still around... even if I know that Victor keeps the best one for himself, there surely are a few left here!
    Of course! Four FRENCH Chefs! I was trying to remember / sing this song yesterday, and kept stumbling on this number for some reason. Excellent work!

See, Victor is taking care of you ...or at least your stomach.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

San Diego, CA and Den of Madness, Castle Doom, Latveria

Bravo! Bravo!
    "Because ... I am Doom
    ... What Gods dare stand against me?"

Posting from the dungeon of Castle Doom, Latveria

Thanks Doomscribe!

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Of course! Four FRENCH Chefs! I was trying to remember / sing this song yesterday, and kept stumbling on this number for some reason. Excellent work!

See, Victor is taking care of you ...or at least your stomach.
    I should have done 4 tigers and 3 chefs to match the lyrics but to tell the truth I got them mixed up myself! And now on with the next day....

Default The Fifth Day of Santa Doom's Christmas

On the Fifth Day of Christmas, Santa Doom gave to me
    FIVE IMPERIAL RINGS

This is a genius threat Iron Maiden...worthy of Latveria's monarch...all I want for Christmas is for Doom to come into the MCU and for him to remain God Emperor of Battleworld....can't wait to see whats next for Doom

Doom Answers to No Master, you're so right. Except for one thing : Doom should remain God Emperor of All That Exists. It's his true title! He rules over All That Was Saved. On his World Tree, holding tight from one hand his Doomy Bears, with the other caressing his Bengal Tigers, ready to taste and judge what prepared his French Chefs, reigning by the right of his Imperial Ring.

Doom Answers to No Master, you're so right. Except for one thing : Doom should remain God Emperor of All That Exists. It's his true title! He rules over All That Was Saved. On his World Tree, holding tight from one hand his Doomy Bears, with the other caressing his Bengal Tigers, ready to taste and judge what prepared his French Chefs, reigning by the right of his Imperial Ring.
    Thanks, my fellow minions. I would love to see that image done by Ribic! Except his commission fees are too rich for my bank account!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Thanks, my fellow minions. I would love to see that image done by Ribic! Except his commission fees are too rich for my bank account!
    Excellent idea! We're your fellow minions! Perhaps you can even call us your Doomy Bears.
    Last edited by Abe; 12-17-2015 at 09:48 PM.

Good morrow, fellow Doomy Bears. Day Six is here already!

On the Sixth Day of Christmas Santa Doom gave to me

Six Vultures Perching,

FIVE IMPERIAL RINGS

Iron Maiden, this one is incredible. I have always loved the Kirby-Vulture. Love at first sight. So six vultures! Over-power full effect. I couldn't stop laughing - I checked the thread at work, so I had a great smile on the face when the public came in... And the other details... Pure artwork! Minion Doomy Bear talking!

After I few hours, I understood also something. When Romulus founded Roma, the augur Jupiter gave him - meaning simply : "You're gonna rule the world, man!" was... Six Vultures. You included the destiny of our good God Emperor in this image - the very first of him (I'm not wrong? It's this panel, correct? If it's not I would be so ashamed...). I won't start to develop the other similarities I could find easily between Doom's myth and Romulus's one. That part is enough. It's just absolutely perfect.

Santa Doom is among us!

Iron Maiden, this one is incredible. I have always loved the Kirby-Vulture. Love at first sight. So six vultures! Over-power full effect. I couldn't stop laughing - I checked the thread at work, so I had a great smile on the face when the public came in... And the other details... Pure artwork! Minion Doomy Bear talking!

After I few hours, I understood also something. When Romulus founded Roma, the augur Jupiter gave him - meaning simply : "You're gonna rule the world, man!" was... Six Vultures. You included the destiny of our good God Emperor in this image - the very first of him (I'm not wrong? It's this panel, correct? If it's not I would be so ashamed...). I won't start to develop the other similarities I could find easily between Doom's myth and Romulus's one. That part is enough. It's just absolutely perfect.

Santa Doom is among us!
    He certainly is! Believe me, until you mentioned the significance of the Six Vultures and Romulus, I had not known about that part of the story! It must have been Divine Doom God inspiration. That is just so incredible
    And you are correct. That is the first page of Fantastic Four #5 that I used and then added more Vultures. Plus Mother Cynthia's portrait is looking over her son's shoulder. I got that from Mignola's panel in Triumph and Torment.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Excellent idea! We're your fellow minions! Perhaps you can even call us your Doomy Bears.
    LOL! Okay, I'm fine with being a Doom minion, but I may have to draw the line at being called Doomy Bear. ;p

Santa Doom is among us!
    Wow. Mind blown. Awesome!

He certainly is! Believe me, until you mentioned the significance of the Six Vultures and Romulus, I had not known about that part of the story! It must have been Divine Doom God inspiration. That is just so incredible
    And you are correct. That is the first page of Fantastic Four #5 that I used and then added more Vultures. Plus Mother Cynthia's portrait is looking over her son's shoulder. I got that from Mignola's panel in Triumph and Torment.
    Fantastic work, Iron Maiden! Thank you so much for this thread.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I sensed Mike's Holy presence... Let's quote Rev! Serendipity once again (I offered me yesterday my Doom-mas self-present : Mignola's artist's edition.. Holly presence, really...)

EDIT : Rev, Atlanteans receive the title of Honorary Aquatic Doomy Bearsly if they ask for it, so don't worry. It's written in the STVU treaties. And we Latverian all share the value of honor and freedom, as you, and the entire world, know. But I'm pretty sure that someday you will ask for it!
    Last edited by Abe; 12-18-2015 at 03:06 PM.