Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    The new Carnage series is the best one since USA. Honestly, at this point I think he could support his own Marvel-wide event, though maybe they should hold off on writing that until he's put in the movies. I would love to see him in a cosmic story line.
    Wouldn't mind this. A Venom Space Knight/Carnage crossover would be cool if they kept it between those 2 books and no GOTG.

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by frizb View Post
    Wouldn't mind this. A Venom Space Knight/Carnage crossover would be cool if they kept it between those 2 books and no GOTG.

Yeah, just a monster symbiote conflict, nothing else. I think it could work as Carnage has a history of commanding symbiote armies and Venom's book seems to be moving towards camp Lovecraft.

Here are some custom Mark Bagley Carnage pieces:

"I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

My favorite Carnage story might just be Spider-Man/ Batman.

The pairing of Carnage and Joker works pretty well.

Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

I have been enjoying the new Carnage series a lot. The writing and art are both great and they have portrayed Cletus very well thus far. I can't wait too see what happens next. I am also so happy that is has been selling very well, a Carnage on-going is a dream come true for me. Carnage is my absolute favorite and I am so glad that after the dark times (when he was away after the whole sentry incident) , he's been brought back with a vengeance. Just thinking about how many mini-series he got and now his own ongoing is just great, it really is a select few villains that get that level of attention, ya know?

So, what is everyone's favorite Carnage stories, and why? My top 4 have gotta be:

1. His intro/origin 3-parter. I've read my TPB so much the thing is worn out to death. Such a perfect story and everything I love about comics. It introduced the MU's best psycho-killer.

2. Maximum Carnage- A great story in my eyes. I hold this as the most important, because this is the first appearance of Shriek, my most very favorite female villain character ever. I LOVE Shriek!

3. Carnage: Family Feud- The re-introduction of Cletus back into the MU! Plus Shriek and Doppel! So many great quotes.

4. Carnage: USA- Another great story, just Carnage doing what he does best.
    Last edited by Schrecken; 09-11-2016 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage 707 View Post
    I have been enjoying the new Carnage series a lot. The writing and art are both great and they have portrayed Cletus very well thus far. I can't wait too see what happens next. I am also so happy that is has been selling very well, a Carnage on-going is a dream come true for me. Carnage is my absolute favorite and I am so glad that after the dark times (when he was away after the whole sentry incident) , he's been brought back with a vengeance. Just thinking about how many mini-series he got and now his own ongoing is just great, it really is a select few villains that get that level of attention, ya know?

So, what is everyone's favorite Carnage stories, and why? My top 4 have gotta be:

1. His intro/origin 3-parter. I've read my TPB so much the thing is worn out to death. Such a perfect story and everything I love about comics. It introduced the MU's best psycho-killer.

2. Maximum Carnage- A great story in my eyes. I hold this as the most important, because this is the first appearance of Shriek, my most very favorite female character ever. I LOVE Shriek!

3. Carnage: Family Feud- The re-introduction of Cletus back into the MU! Plus Shriek and Doppel! So many great quotes.

4. Carnage: USA- Another great story, just Carnage doing what he does best.
    Not my favorite, but the Axis mini sure was funny!

The two best Carnage stories, minus the original, are Family Feud and USA, as they really did an excellent job at bringing out the horror nature of the character. The Carnage Cosmic storyline was cool, but I think it needed one or two additional chapters.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

I loved the original 3 parter. This villain who was JUST like Spidey's worst enemy... but MORE POWERFUL and with LESS morals. A symbiote suit that was so evil and destructive, that Peter actually went and brought a man who's sole purpose it was to kill him BACK into his life??

That was a fairly epic storytelling right there.

I DO think he should have been written off after that though... or Maximum carnage at the latest. He's just TOO epic and TOO powerful to be dredged out all the time only to 'finally' be stopped again and again... Each time he showed up he got easier and easier to beat till I just don't find him interesting anymore.

Sometimes a great character SHOULD only be a one time story. Like Doomsday. He was basically Spider-man's Doomsday.

BANNED

The new series has been great. I am glad that it is selling decent so far.

Here's some pics I have in my collection that I think are pretty great:

That swing-set pic is pretty great.

BANNED

CARNAGE #8

GERRY CONWAY (w) • MIKE PERKINS (a)

Cover by MICHAEL DEL MUNDO

• Carnage’s adventure across the high seas continues, and he’s leaving a trail of bodies in his wake!

• Who is Victoria Montesi and is she friend or foe! Toxin, Man-Wolf and Co. will find out soon but they may not like it.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

With so many books getting canned, I was worried Carnage was gonna suffer the same fate. But, as it seems, it's still going!

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    CARNAGE #8

GERRY CONWAY (w) • MIKE PERKINS (a)

Cover by MICHAEL DEL MUNDO

• Carnage’s adventure across the high seas continues, and he’s leaving a trail of bodies in his wake!

• Who is Victoria Montesi and is she friend or foe! Toxin, Man-Wolf and Co. will find out soon but they may not like it.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

With so many books getting canned, I was worried Carnage was gonna suffer the same fate. But, as it seems, it's still going!
    Glad to see this is still going; it really captures what Carnage is about. For #5, I wonder if we're actually going to see Chthon.

BANNED

To me, it is great when Chthon The Demonic Elder God and Carnage are to encounter eachother for the very first time.

BANNED

Carnage and the Venom Space Knight are not to cross paths since to me Carnage is far better of on Earth.

BANNED

Mark Bagley is to be assigned to be the artist of a Carnage Shriek team-up story arc IMO.