Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default "Hell On Wheels"- Robbie Reyes (The Ghost Rider) Appreciation

The Ghost Rider

First Appearance: All New Ghost Rider #1
    Created by: Felipe Smith & Tradd Moore

It might be somewhat early for this, but this thread is to discuss Marvel Universe All-New Ghost Rider: Robbie Reyes!

Personality

Moore: As for me, I think my favorite aspect of Robbie is his sense of responsibility. He is fiercely headstrong, hardworking, and resilient, and I love that about him. He works, he goes to school, he takes care of his little brother. That's his life. He foregoes a lot of the frivolous joys that your average teenagers indulge in in order to make his little brother's life as comfortable as possible. Something that I always try to get across with Robbie is that, beyond the contemptuous grimace he wears in public, there is an extraordinarily passionate, devoted, caring young man veiled underneath. Fear, love, anger, kindness, it's all boiling within him and ready to E-X-P-L-O-D-E.

Smith: He's not your average 18-year-old. He's a strong-willed, weathered and resilient kid; but yes, he's very angry inside. His unconditional love for his little brother keeps him centered and focused on his sole purpose, getting them both out of the gangland they live in. Undeniably tough for his age, both mentally and emotionally, Robbie is neither jaded nor cynical; he's pragmatic, and willing to do whatever it takes to care for his younger sibling.

Powers & Abilities: *Coming Soon*

Weapons of Choice: *Coming Soon*

Whats Happening With Robbie
    Issue #2 Release date 2/9/14

Issue #3 Preview:
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=21580

Issue #3 Review Thread by Ceebiro: http://community.comicbookresources....-Ghost-Rider-3

CBR Issue #2 Review : http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...review&id=7195

* This post will be continually updated with information regarding Robbie Reyes. Be sure to check it periodically for updates and the latest news!*
    Last edited by Trident; 05-14-2014 at 09:24 AM.

The new Ghost Rider came up in the Teen Marvel appreciation thread, so I did a quick Google Image search and was surprised to see so much fan art so soon.

BANNED

Nice contribution!

My fav's are the one with Robbie and Ms. Marvel and the "I'm Short" gives me a laugh every time.

BANNED

Robbie is pretty damn cool and his relationship with his little brother is wonderful.
    Hoping he'll stick around as GR for years to come.

BANNED

Updated the front Page Riders!

BANNED

I am glad to see this thread return. Robbie and the All-New Ghost Rider are my favorite new character from Marvel Now. The new series rocks and is such a blast of energy. I hope it sticks around for a long while.
    Image Comics (TPB):
    Saga, Southern Bastards, Injection, Descender, Deadly Class, Chew, Black Magick

DC Rebirth (Digital):
    The Flash, Batman, Green Lanterns, Aquaman