Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    Any robbie news?
    Not that I know of....besides him becoming an Avenger of course

Mighty Member

I for one, am super stoked he's getting a shot in avengers. I don't really like him shooting up to the big leagues so fast, but at least he can get some spotlight. Robbie got shafted in his last series (by his own creator as well. how does that happed) when they tried to make a new 'new' fantastic four. I hope Aaaron can right his ship.

I don't think Ayala meant to screw Robbie but he must not have known how Marvel company culture works or what a new #1 really means in a Marvel/DC series. His script for Robbie makes sense for issue 14 not a #1.

Granted the issue would still suck either way.

So yeah him in Avengers is great and Aaron has Ghost rider experience so that might help him win over the more traditional fanbase.

I tip my hat to all the Reyes fans who've been wanting the character to get the big push. Frankly I'm just as surprised that Reyes is the Ghost Rider they're going with for this.

Astonishing Member

(Not too) late to the party on the news of Robbie joining the next Avengers book. Happy to finally see some follow-up on the Legacy #1 stuff (presumably).

I'm extremely curious as to what his role and capacity will be, as well as the context of him being in the team in the first place. Likewise, what will be his overall relevancy in the book? Looking forward to finding out.

As always, I wonder about Gabe, but so long as Robbie's in some kind of focus, we'll see the character again.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    So on the cover to Thanos# 14 due to be released in December, is this cosmic Ghost Rider ?.Attachment 55540
    If you're still curious, apparently, this Cosmic Ghost Rider is an alternate future version of Frank Castle for the ongoing Thanos storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Danileriver23 View Post
    I for one, am super stoked he's getting a shot in avengers. I don't really like him shooting up to the big leagues so fast, but at least he can get some spotlight. Robbie got shafted in his last series (by his own creator as well. how does that happed) when they tried to make a new 'new' fantastic four. I hope Aaaron can right his ship.
    People constantly say things to that effect, but I highly doubt that was the intention. In addition to flexing his creative muscles with these characters he's never had the chance to write, Felipe Smith was building up to something, and the focus the others received would have made sense if he had been allowed the time to do what he was trying to do.

So happy Robbie is still staying around. He’s easily my favorite ghost rider.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    So happy Robbie is still staying around. He’s easily my favorite ghost rider.
    I completely concur on both accounts. His circumstance, his character, and his family also make him a pretty unique Ghost Rider among the Ghost Riders.

http://community.comicbookresources....ll-of-Comicdom

Vote for your favorite Latino character! Is it Robbie? Hmm
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar

cool for robbie to be on avengers
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by darewithpeace View Post
    cool for robbie to be on avengers
    In and of itself, it is! Nice that he has some form of recognition and contemporary use.

More direct focus would be nice, all said, and I wish Felipe Smith (or whomever willing to care for the character and supporting cast) could champion for a solo again.